Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    Yea probably wont...

PS - Nice calls in this thread by you....you were dead on brother about fuck listening to the dogs and public this...great stuff bro!!!
    thanks. i truely believe this is the year all 4 #1's make the final 4. i think they are clearly the best teams this year. really cant see either losing tomorrow, and think memphis is much better than people realize. they remind me of calipari's umass team that made the final 4 back in the mid 90's.

Comment

I would sit back and watch--I wouldn't hedge a bit! ML---you look good here buddy---perhaps a half---but not at the start---no way

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
        thanks. i truely believe this is the year all 4 #1's make the final 4. i think they are clearly the best teams this year. really cant see either losing tomorrow, and think memphis is much better than people realize. they remind me of calipari's umass team that made the final 4 back in the mid 90's.
        Yea their defense is sick...bunch of huge crazy dudes jumping around blocking shots everywhere....
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
          I would sit back and watch--I wouldn't hedge a bit! ML---you look good here buddy---perhaps a half---but not at the start---no way

Comment

Fucking HABS tomigh.

I followed wayne and bet them biggerthen I normally would.
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
            Clark: What's steroids?
            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
              Fucking HABS tomigh.

I followed wayne and bet them biggerthen I normally would.
              Like I said earlier today...everytime the Leafs play our Habs it is their version of game 7 of the Stanley Cup final....that is the only explanation for why they get worked by every other team in the league but play their best hockey against us...

We got the 2nd seen in the East on lock down though...its all good...let the Leafs have their fake Cup by winning this game...they're the ones who will be golfin at this time next week...
              Last edited by Chado1; 03-29-2008, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by birdog
                both
                That was easy $$$
                THINK BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by birdog
                  That was easy $$$
                  Nice call buddy...hopefully KU moneyline doesnt fuck me!!!

Comment

-166 I believe...UNC was -280 and KU -500....

I have $516 to win $323 on it...debating on whether to hedge and take Davidson ML for a small portion or not...
                    throw $50 on Davidson ML +450 if it hits you atleast return 225 if it loses and your ML play hits you collect 283. Will lesson the blow of 516 loss this way. JMO
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Nice call buddy...hopefully KU moneyline doesnt fuck me!!!

I think it will be a good game but Kansas will win it in the end

If I were you Id just go do something else and not watch the game that way your not all stressed out for 2 hours

I did this last night and came home and saw I was a winner
                      THINK BLUE

Comment

Working...
                      X