Pick the Best Bet and reply with a O/U if you like one
    Davidson (+9)
    44.19%
    Kansas (-9)
    55.81%

Kansas in a blowout....KU by DD!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Voted for Davidson because 9 is a bunch and the team doesnt seem to be a fluke. They played a bunch of top tiers close at the beginning of the season and dominated a top notch defensive team just yesterday so I dont know if they will win but 9 seems like a generous enough number. And if I think Davidson is going to cover then I suppose I have to go with the over because as impressive as Davidson was offensively against Wisky and GTown, if you combine their 5 best offensive players from those two teams they still dont compare to the offensive prowess that Kansas has. So I call for a game in the 70s to 80s, something like Kansas 82 Davidson 77.
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Kansas

Comment

Kansas is too talented and they are playing well at the right time. Would love to see Davidson win, but the fairy tale ends Sunday. Curry is absolutely amazing with not only his scoring ability but with the way he lets the game come to him.

Comment

Kansas...teasing down with Texas.
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

DAVIDSON +pts and ML

remember folks this is still Kansas. the history of choke jobs by talented KU squads is long. not saying KU wont win but davidson could be the team to pull a monster upset of the tourny.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

For real Dimer!

Does anyone remember a small east coast school named GEORGE MASON??

I believe they were around a 10 pt dog to a UConn team that was so stacked w/ NBA talent it was amazing.

KU has gone down to Bucknell and Bradley in the past few years, it could happen today!!

Comment

Originally posted by aplous
                  For real Dimer!

Does anyone remember a small east coast school named GEORGE MASON??

I believe they were around a 10 pt dog to a UConn team that was so stacked w/ NBA talent it was amazing.

KU has gone down to Bucknell and Bradley in the past few years, it could happen today!!

exactly aplous. I'm not saying its gonna happen. All i'm saying is dont be shocked if it does. all 4 #1's have never made it to the final 4 and everyone and their brother thinks Texas beats Memphis today. And KU rolls davidson to keep that all 4 #1 seeds not making it in tact. Thing is no one thinks Davidson has a shot vs. KU. Do you trust Bill Self with your $$$??? I sure dont.
                  Last edited by 10DimeBry; 03-30-2008, 01:01 PM.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                  X