NBA YTD 22-22 +0.8 units
    3* 2-0 +6.0 units
    2* 0-1 -2.2 units
    1* 20-21 -3.0 units

NBA/CBB Combined 28-25 +4.5 units
    3* 2-0 +6.0 units
    2* 1-1 -2.2 units
    1* 25-23 -1.3 units

I went 2-1 last night, winning with Atlanta and Seattle but losing when I unwisely added a play on Phoenix.
    Tonight is a great situation as Golden State and Denver are battling for the last playoff spot in the west and both can catch Dallas now that Nowitzki is out. All three teams come together tonight.

2* Nuggets -8 1/2
    This is a strong play. Denver is on a nice run as it desperately tries to move up the eighth seed in the west. The nuggets have arguably the best talent in the conference and are finally putting it together. Dallas has to travel aafter looking very mediocre in its first non-Nowitzki game against the depleted Clippers.

1* Warriors -11 1/2
    Golden State must win games like this if it wants to hang on to a playoff berth. The Blazers are without Brandon Roy and were blown out by lowly Seattle their last road game. Golden State looked great in the back-to-back Sun-Mon series with the Lakers.

NCAA Friday:
    Opinion only:
    Wisconsin (Marcus Landry and Michael Flowers will try to smother Stephen Curry; coaching matters in big games like this and nobody is better than Wisconsin's Ryan)

BOL with the NBA plays for tonight gris man!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GL Gris, hope your right on Warriors.
      NFL
      5* 1-0
      2* 6-2-1
      1* 9-4
      total = 16-6-1

Comment

gl tonight----thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment