how insane is this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how insane is this...

apologize if this was posted already, but on a book that i use, this guy only needs texas, memphis, wisconsin and west virginia to win 1.2 million. a book is saying this so i guess it's legit. i'm not going to say which book it is because it might violate posting rules. but wow, this is crazy. i wonder how many teams he had in his parlay and how much he risked. this makes me want to play texas and west virginia tonight pretty hard.

Don't most books have limits on parlay payouts? Can you imagine how painful it would be to hit something like this and find out it won't be paid in full !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xjcx
      apologize if this was posted already, but on a book that i use, this guy only needs texas, memphis, wisconsin and west virginia to win 1.2 million. a book is saying this so i guess it's legit. i'm not going to say which book it is because it might violate posting rules. but wow, this is crazy. i wonder how many teams he had in his parlay and how much he risked. this makes me want to play texas and west virginia tonight pretty hard.
      Texas is not playing tonight....tjanks though

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
      X