Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If anyone watched the Lakers 2nd half last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    Its funny you say this cause right before I placed my wager on the Lakers 2nd half my gut was telling me "Chad you know its the NBA and the public and what you think should happen will not...dont do it"...and sure enough exactly what my instinct was telling me was right and they lost outright...
    It's the NBA. There are throw away games. These guys get tired late in the year and it's an 82 game season. If they lose one here or there when they are flat and tired, it's not that critical. Nex and I talk about this all the time. A team that is down a lot at halftime will come out and attempt to make a game effort. If the team they are playing has fresher legs or is just shooting better, they'll fold the tent for the night and try again the next night. It's a grind, and you have to think that way when betting it. That one had slaughter written all over it. Just wish I had the nuts to take Charlotte in the 2nd half and use my own advice.....

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

the night before la was getting beat at halftime also.....in the 2nd half they crushed...covering the spread and going over the total..i had both sides ......last night the 2nd half line for me opened at 12 and when i went to place the bet 2 seconds later it said the line had changed...now they were minus 14....big move on 2nd half line meant big money on la thinking it would happen again like the night before......made me take the 14 pts and the under!!!!!!!......and for thinking that 15 minutes is not enough time for a fix is a fucking joke.....if any of the refs were in the same position as donaghy a fucking kindergarten kid could text and call 100 people within that time......jmo....

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Just so you guys know this thread was created in order to vent and VENT only...

Whether it is still fixed or not after the Donaughy incident nobody knows...and nobody will know unless it gets proven again...the last thing I need is Kaptain coming in here giving me a 5 paragraph essay lecture...I feel better already from creating this thread and spewing some ventage...

Onto the Sweet 16 tonight fellas...lets get it back!!!
        jordanrules..................

Comment

I didnt see it last night, but I think the ref thing is definately still going on

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
            I didnt see it last night, but I think the ref thing is definately still going on
            You cant think that aswell Dino...Kaptain says I am the only one on the face of this planet who thinks this league may still be fixed.....he thinks I am some stupid Canadian who is oblivious to anything in the US that is not in Canada....the ONLY ONE who thinks it may still be fixed...
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
            X