Thursdays Plays CBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursdays Plays CBB

2-3 yesterday, got off to a great start, but fell a lil short in 2 games. grizz/kings in ot missed a push by 3 pts & 4 for the win. wiz/sonics missed a push by 1 & a win by 2. i still can't believe the lakers only got 95 points at home against the bobcats. they average 110 at home, that would have won it for us.

today in the ncaa b-ball tourny.

1.louisville/tennesse under 146
    petino will have his team pressing like crazy here and that will eat up time. my number in this game reads 143.5 so i have too follow the number and go under.

2.wva/xavier over 134-136
    ive seen 2 different numbers here but it wont matter. i have a 137.5 total here so i'm expecting a lot of inside scoring & 3's.

3.w.ky +12
    i only have ucla as a 3 point fav here, plus injuries might hurt them.

4.w.ky/ucla over 133
    my number reads 137 here & w.ky should get some good looks at 3's. this game opened at 131. i have it a 6 point differnce, so i'm going over the total.

good luck cappers:
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

best of luck brotha! numbers 1,3,4 are against what I was leaning towards so i'll re-focus my efforts because I like your totals history and reasoning for each. Now going with louisville big and not thinking about that total. GL

Comment

I would love to know how you only think UCLA is only 3 points better than WKU? You either think WKU is a top team in the nation or you have absolutely no respect for UCLA or do you use recent results? Thanks in advance

PEACE

Comment

gl to ya today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
          I would love to know how you only think UCLA is only 3 points better than WKU? You either think WKU is a top team in the nation or you have absolutely no respect for UCLA or do you use recent results? Thanks in advance

PEACE
          mcp i use a mathimatical equasion to get my numbers. a lot of times i'm very close to what the books have, but when i have a big difference in their number and mine i go with my number. i've been pretty accurate on most games. last wekk i had sienna a 1.5 point fav over vandy and look what happened. i'm not always right, but i've made money doing it this way. all i can say is lets see what happens tonight.
          all my numbers:
          unc-4 total 143
          louisville -1 total 143.5
          wva/xavieer pk total 137.5
          ucla -3 total 137

good luck mcp
          The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

BOL tonight David!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good Luck Dave
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

good luck
                THINK BLUE

Comment

thanks and gl!!!!

Comment

Not doubting results....just the formula maybe...do you use power ratings? I just find it hard to believe that UCLA is only 3 pts better than WKU....not saying WKU cant tonight but over the course of say 100 outcomes UCLA should win 90+ straight up and probably cover the 12 more than 60 times

PEACE

Comment

Another sweep, great fucken job man, congrats

PEACE

Comment

Another sweep, great fucken job man, congrats

PEACE

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO BUMP THIS THREAD...I THINK DD IS 22-5 IN THE NCAA TOURNEY...MAY BE OFF BY A GAME OR 2....UNFUCKINGREAL......GREAT CAPPING DD, AND KEEP IT UP BRO!!!

Comment

1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Not doubting results....just the formula maybe...do you use power ratings? I just find it hard to believe that UCLA is only 3 pts better than WKU....not saying WKU cant tonight but over the course of say 100 outcomes UCLA should win 90+ straight up and probably cover the 12 more than 60 times

PEACE
                            wow
                            jordanrules..................

Comment

Another sweep...copngrats bro!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X