Wednesday In Game Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday In Game Thread!!!

Wow..one of the deadest nights on the forum I have seen in a while...wake up people...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Who is everyone rolling with for tonight...Dayton plus the points @ 9PM or what??

Comment

Calm the fvk down in here...

Relax....

Comment

I for one Chad am beat from last night and getting up at 5:00---trying to recharge for tomorrow!!! It is a ghost town tonight!! I got OHIO State and Houston--Dayton will give OSU a good game that is for sure--just see OSU pulling away late...or so I hope!

Comment

Chado---congrats on 1 year buddy--I know i am a little early--but won't be around till late Friday night!! Good job my friend I know it is hard!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
            I for one Chad am beat from last night and getting up at 5:00---trying to recharge for tomorrow!!! It is a ghost town tonight!! I got OHIO State and Houston--Dayton will give OSU a good game that is for sure--just see OSU pulling away late...or so I hope!
            Ghost town is putting it lightly...

Yea I am pretty tired myself...debating whether or not to even bet anything else other than my hockey plays...

Only NBA and NIT...makes me wanna fall asleep just thinking about that...

Comment

Chado---congrats on 1 year buddy--I know i am a little early--but won't be around till late Friday night!! Good job my friend I know it is hard!
              Thanks pal...appreciate it...and yes it was very hard but everyday gets easier...

Comment

Got Bradley small and 'Ole Miss BIG. Looking like a good start in the CBI & NIT again!

Comment

yep!! Everyone is taking it easy which I can appreciate!! Only 4 games tomorrow night and Friday night but there are two late games each night!! I am sure you aware of that!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    Got Bradley small and 'Ole Miss BIG. Looking like a good start in the CBI & NIT again!
                    OLE Miss shocked me tonight---road victor---perhaps--wow!!

Comment

OLE Miss shocked me tonight---road victor---perhaps--wow!!
                      I loved the Rebs tonight and i wish i had went bigger. Va Tech finally met their match in a pretty good SEC team!

Comment

yep!! Everyone is taking it easy which I can appreciate!! Only 4 games tomorrow night and Friday night but there are two late games each night!! I am sure you aware of that!!
                        Yea cant wait for the sweet 16 to re-ignite tomorrow...I am still trying to unconvince myself how not to unload on a Kansas, UNC, and UCLA moneyline parlay @ -180...cant see either of these three teams losing outright...juice is high but still think its a safe move....

Comment

I got Bradley small, Ol Miss HUGE with a small ML play.

Took Tulsa, hit Suns 1st half and got them for Game +7 and ML.

Might take Dayton small. Maybe play the Vanc later.

got to go to work.
                          Good Luck to everyone
                          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                          Clark: What's steroids?
                          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

also got cleve cavs -2
                            Good Luck to everyone
                            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                            Clark: What's steroids?
                            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

I got Phoenix & Chicago in the NBA and right now, i'm hoping for a split.

In CBB i have Ohio St small and Houston BIG!

Comment

Working...
                              X