NBA YTD 20-21 -0.1 units
    3* 2-0 +6.0 units
    2* 0-1 -2.2 units
    1* 18-20 -3.9 units

NBA/CBB Combined 26-24 +3.6 units
    3* 2-0 +6.0 units
    2* 0-1 -2.2 units
    1* 23-22 -2.2 units

I don't remember if what happened to me yesterday was a first or not, but I played two games and LOST BOTH BY A 1/2 POINT. (Indy and Dallas) I'll try to get my head back on for tonight but last night was excruciating.

1* Hawks -7 1/2
    The Milwaukee Bucks are a disgrace---a team with a fair amount of talent that is just playing terribly. Their coach is the worst in the league (yes, even worse than Isiah). The GM has been fired, the coach is on the way out and the team will be sold shortly. They've managed to lose twice in the last week to Miami (!) and managed to score a combined 25 points in the second and third quarters against the Heat Monday. Atlanta HAS to win if it is to hang on to the eighth playoff slot in the east. Take them against a team that has quit.

1* Sonics +7
    I won easily with Seattle Monday night as they killed Portland and this is another good spot for the Sonics. They're in the early stages of a long homestand and get a chance for a few wins in an otherwise awful season. The Wizards are locked into the fifth slot in the east and have little to play for. Washington got killed in Portland last night while the Sonics are at home with rest.

Opinion only:
    Spurs

Best of luck Gris!

Comment

gl gris

Comment

Love both of them...Wouldn't be shocked if Jamison sat out with his bad back, even though he probably wont. Love getting 7 at home though.
        Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

BOL with the NBA plays for tonight gris man!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl tonight gris
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good Luck!!!

dEaNo

Comment

best of luck man
                THINK BLUE

Comment

add

Adding

1* Suns +7
                  My own line on this game is pick 'em. I can't find a legitimate reason for Boston, which has nothing to play for, laying seven points against a team fighting for playoff position and playing some of its best ball of the year. This is a pure value play on the points, not a prediction on the straight-up winner.

Comment

Best of luck Gris!!

Comment

Working...
                    X