NCAA Tourney GOY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Tourney GOY

Ok I have been looking at this game and I only see it ending 1 way. This will also be my last bet of the college season. It has been a good year and I will gladly take the profit that was made.

Davidson vs Wisconsin

Lets start out with Wisconsin - the 2007-2008 Big 10 Champions. They are one of the hottest teams in the country currently and have played like it so far in the tourney. They have won both games by 15 points and are one of 5 teams to do so. They have 12 wins in a row and 31 overall for the season. To say the least Bo Ryan has done a fantastic job with this bunch this year.
    Wisconsin is lead by some very talented seniors Brian Butch and Michael Flowers. They have some extreme talent as well in Marcus Landry and Trevon Hughes. These four are the ones who hope to lead Wisconsin to at least an Elite 8 birth.

Davidson is this years Cinderella team. It is mostly due to Stephen Curry who is most likely the best or second best shooter in college basketball. The kid has proven he can play with anybody in the nation. Don't slouch on the rest of the team though, as Jason Richards, Andrew Lovedale, Boris Meno and Thomas Sander are no slouches either.
    Richards is a solid PG and can drop 15 on any given night. Lovedale, Meno and Sander are solid inside presences and should give Butch and Landry some trouble.

All in all, this is where the Cinderella stories end this year. While it has been interesting to watch Davidson, their run ends now. Wisconsin is one of the top 3 defensive teams in the nation. The thing they have that Georgetown did not is the ability to score on a consistant basis. If they get into a running game, Davidson has a shot. Wisconsin will force them to slow the game down to their liking. I would be very surprised if Davidson cracks the 60 point mark as I see them hovering somewhere around 50 for the game. Flowers should be able to slow Curry down for most of the game. Gtown did that for 1 half then forgot how to in the 2nd. Wisconsin and Bo Ryan will not forget. Curry is a hell of a player, but I think he has carried his team as far as he can. This happened this year with Beasly and last year with Durant. No matter how special the player is they can not do it all by themselves. Up until now Curry has done most of it. His team has stepped up as well, but with the 5 days off I feel they cool off considerably.

Also consider this game is in Detroit Michigan. Wisconsin should have a very solid presence there and the place will be rockin. While Davidson has hung with some of the top teams in college basketball this year, that was at the beginning of the season. This will be tight for the first half, but Wisconsin will pull away and end up with a 8-10 point victory.

Wisconsin 60
    Davidson 51

Wisconsin 10 Units

GL All!
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

good luck

Comment

BOL with the big play on Wisky on Friday stacker!!!

PS - You didnt post the line you played it at?
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        BOL with the big play on Wisky on Friday stacker!!!

PS - You didnt post the line you played it at?

Sorry bout that.

Wisconsin -4 -120 That half point always seems to screw ya so I bought it. 12 Units to win 10.

GL All!
        NFL System - Year 1
        Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
        Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
        Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
        Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
        Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
        Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
        Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
        Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
        Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units

Comment

good luck with the big play, x!

Comment

Best of luck X!

Comment

good luck
              THINK BLUE

Comment

good luck - solid analysis, and I have to agree...davidson has been a nice story and I love that they snuffed georgetown, but I think wisky slows them down and covers easily

Comment

gl on the big play
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good Luck
                    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Good Luck!!!

dEaNo

Comment

There is no coach in the country better at shutting down shooters than Bo Ryan.

Ask Drew Neitzel.

If Curry scores more than 20, I'll be surprised. Davidson can't win without him scoring 25+. I like your pick

Comment

GL .. totally agree about Bo Ryan and like your thinking .. all the best on your big game

Comment

Gl with the biggy X!!

Comment

Just wanted to bump this once. I will be in Florida until Wednesday.

Can someone bump it up one more time tomorrow?

GL Everyone!!
                              NFL System - Year 1
                              Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                              Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                              Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                              Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                              Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                              Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                              Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                              Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                              Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units