Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG Night in the NHL Picks for Tuesday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    The Flames score!
    Fucking right...we needed that one!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      Tech you jinxed him on the winning night. Now he needs Calgary to cut a little profit and they are down. I need those fuckers too and they are not looking great!

AM I WINNING OR LOSING LET ME KNOW
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

any thoughts on the sharks tonight. carolina has a chance to clinch the southeast, and didn't, I was also on the rangers, don't get me started on that one.

gl with the rest of the cal game

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
          any thoughts on the sharks tonight. carolina has a chance to clinch the southeast, and didn't, I was also on the rangers, don't get me started on that one.

gl with the rest of the cal game
          Rangers can lick my nuts...fucking choking games away all year...fuck them...fuck the whole East other than my Habs...everyone else sucks!!!

I like the Sharks but small only...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
            Rangers can lick my nuts...fucking choking games away all year...fuck them...fuck the whole East other than my Habs...everyone else sucks!!!

I like the Sharks but small only...
            I wasn't going to say anything but remember when we had that little discussion about the rangers. If you don't remember I won't refresh your memory, I don't need to you saw it with your own eyes. AGAIN

Comment

52 New York Rangers (-150)

54 New Jersey Devils (-150)

57 Ottawa Senators (+125)

59 Boston Bruins (+120)

68 Calgary Flames (-115)
              3-2 night for +0.45 units...the Rangers can lick my nuts...my Habs will smash this team if we meet them in the playoffs cause they simply CANNOT SCORE!!!

Comment

3-2 night for +0.45 units...the Rangers can lick my nuts...my Habs will smash this team if we meet them in the playoffs cause they simply CANNOT SCORE!!!
                Get your popcorn, er, money ready for that bet...I will gladly make you pay again!!!!

If this keeps up, you may have to send me the deed to your car or something???

And as for licking your nuts, I guess something has to since no chick hasl!!!!
                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                X