NBA YTD 20-19 +2.1 units
    3* 2-0 +6.0 units
    2* 0-1 -2.2 units
    1* 18-18 -1.7 units

NBA/CBB Combined 26-22 +5.8 units
    3* 2-0 +6.0 units
    2* 1-1 -0.2 units
    1* 23-20 +0.0 units

I won easily last night as Seattle blew out Portland to cover by 21 points. I'm now 8-2 in my last 10 hoops plays.

1* Pacers +7 1/2
    Even if Jermaine O'Neal isn't back tonight, the Pacers are still the play. Despite being 29-41, they are in the playoff hunt in the awful East. Indiana has won four in a row. New Orleans is playing great but is laying a lot of points on the road against a team that is scoring a lot. The only negative here is that Indiana has a huge game tomorrow night in New Jersey.

1* Mavs -13 1/2
    I normally don't lay this many points in the NBA but this is a very special situation. Dallas has something to prove with Nowitzki out and has to win games like this if they are to make the playoffs. The Mavs are sitting in the seventh seed but #9 Denver is surging. The Clippers are even more screwed up than Miami right now. Their injured list is longer than their active roster. They've lost seven in a row and a shocking 15 OF THEIR LAST 17! They can't score points and are likely to be annihilated by the well motivated Mavs.

Opinions only:
    Spurs
    Hawks

gl gris

Comment

Keep up the great work and BOL tonight gris man!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

BOL tonite gris love em both.
        Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

good luck

Comment

Good Luck Tonight.

dEaNo

Comment

Working...
            X