Spears 10* NIT Fla vs Ariz St

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spears 10* NIT Fla vs Ariz St

First off - I would like to thank Bryce for his considerate email and as some of you that have had to deal with cancer and hospice which I am going thru at this time can empathise-sometimes you feel better taking a break and recharging your batteries.

Tonights game is between two very good coaching friends. Herb Sendek and Mr. Donovan.
    I could tell you so much about these teams and the freshmen that have totally dominated the freshmen corps in both conferences.

The play tonight is on

10* Arizona State -3 (Buy the half point)
    7* Under 132

Expect a lot of DeFense- Steals and blocks--these young kids will be flying around tonight. A great game to watch.

Since December of 2001 to March of 2005, Herb Sendek has defeated seven of the past eight NCAA champs. The only NCAA champion his staff has not defeated in the 1999-2007 period is Florida (2006-2007). It knocked defending NCAA champion UCONN (1999 and 2004 champion) out of the 2005 NCAA Tournament and has beaten past champions Michigan State (2000), Duke (2001), Maryland (2002), Syracuse (2003) and North Carolina (2005).

Florida has played well in its first two games in Gainesville but will not be up to the task of beating a fine NCAA snubbed team like Arizona State. Knowing Florida as I do they just do not have the defense to stop Arizona State from doing what they do best.

I was hoping Nick Calathes, Hodges and Speights would be game enough to give ASU a run, that the Gators extra day of practice there would be enuff to offset the 3 hour difference in gametime, that Bill Donovan knows the type of game to prepare for as he knows the coach.

Nah - don't think so. If the game was played in Gainesville, I would differ on the outcome but not this game, not this determination by Herb Sendek to win this game and show how talented his young team is.

ASU is led in scoring by the most famous Sun Devil southpaw since Phil Mickelson, James Harden, who has an ASU freshman record 16 20-point games on the year (seventh-best in school history). The 18-year old Harden is the youngest player in the Pac-10 as his 17.8 points per game is second-best in ASU freshman history and he leads the Pac-10 with 72 steals, fifth-best by a freshman in Pac-10 history...ASU was 5-4 at home in Pac-10 games after going 9-27 in Tempe the previous four seasons...ASU is 23-15 after starting last year 6-19...ASU has won its share of close games (7-4 in games decided by 10 points or less) and makes its free throws (.742 percentage is currently fifth-best in school history and second best in past 21 seasons)...ASU's winning record (5-4) in the back half of Pac-10 play was just the third for the Sun Devils in the past 13 seasons.

I could yak so much on this game but this is my gut feeling on the winner. Good Luck if you so choose to go with it. At present the public is slightly with the Gators.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Thanks for the write-up...was already going with ASU...reading this makes me feel a bit more secure with my play...GOOD LUCK

Comment

I like ASU too

Comment

BOL with the Sun Devils and under tonight Spear and hang in there and stay strong bud...my prayers are with you and your family!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Freshman Rihards Kuksiks is averaging 26.8 minutes and 9.3 points in the past 11 games (second on the team) and has made 25 three pointers. He had 15 points in the win over seventh-ranked Stanford on Feb. 14, 15 at Washington on Feb. 23 and 10 in March 1 win vs. USC. He has 96 points in his past 10 games after scoring 42 in the first 22 games.

In the second half of the Pac-10 season, four Sun Devil freshmen played 52 percent of the minutes, scored 54 percent of the points and made 53 three-pointers.
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

thanks Spearit---take care my friend....we're all with ya.....stay close in touch.......and, gl to yas today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Gl Today Buddy Wish I Had Seen This Earlier Just Played
                Ariz St -4
                Over 132

Good Luck To Ya My Man
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

BOL Spear!
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Like it buddy...

Sent u an email...

Peace!!
                    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

BOL tonite Spear. Was unaware of the situation hope all is well buddy.
                      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                        Gl Today Buddy Wish I Had Seen This Earlier Just Played
                        Ariz St -4
                        Over 132

Good Luck To Ya My Man

JUST SAW THE OTHER THREAD BY BRYCE AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN THE MAIN SITUATION.YOU ARE DOING WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING.YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON FOR DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING.I HAVE ALOT OF RESPECT FOR YA BUDDY
                        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck Spear!!

Comment

GL Spear ! I wish you and your family nothing but the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X