Sweet 16: Louisville vs Tenn. (Thur)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tenn+3
    edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Trap

I would be very careful with this game. If it's close TN will destroy UL at the charity stripe. UL is horrible in this category.

Comment

L'ville D the difference...66 - 59, Louisville!
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I believe the guard play will be the diff. The write-up below is from *********.

Pearl hinted Wednesday he plans to stick with his decision to use J.P. Prince at point guard against Louisville's vaunted press. Prince made his first start of the season there against Butler, but made a couple of mistakes late in regulation and was replaced by former starter Ramar Smith in overtime.

'It's most difficult to do at that position, because he's your quarterback,' Pearl said of the late-season switch. 'But I'm convinced if we don't make those adjustments we're not here today. And how J.P. handles Louisville's full-court pressure defense will be a big factor in the outcome.'

Tennessee also needs a better performance from senior shooting guard Chris Lofton. The Volunteers' leading scorer was held to single digits in each NCAA game last weekend, and injured his ankle in the first half of the Butler game.
          updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
          NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

OK so 60 % is on louisville, yet in just about everyone's thread all i see is tenn.

I'm on lou big I just hope it's as easy as N.C you know because everyone was on wash st

Comment

Originally posted by beerball101
              louy -2 already bet 3 units

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
                OK so 60 % is on louisville, yet in just about everyone's thread all i see is tenn.

I'm on lou big I just hope it's as easy as N.C you know because everyone was on wash st

Comment

congratz to all on louy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X