No announcement yet.

Sweet 16: Wash St vs UNC (Thur)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like WState to win. Better system against a team with no system. UNC has not played a team that is good defensively as WSU. We all know how down the ACC is this year.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Celtics86
      Chad, I like you, but you never played bball.... You are laughing at a guy who thinks WSU can win striaght up..... I gave some reasons why I think they can....Who the fuck knows? But I would have thought you would be done with big favorites, after the Superbowl........
      And anyway, wayne busts your balls every phuckin day, so don't act like you can't take one comment I made about the lack of playing experience on BC....
      WHAT??

I didnt mean anything bad about what you said just meant I couldnt understand it??
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Wash St covers, may win game. NC is most overrated team left in tourney!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          WHAT??

I didnt mean anything bad about what you said just meant I couldnt understand it??
          I wouldn't worry about it brother

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
            I wouldn't worry about it brother
            I am not at all...just trying to figure out how he could have possibly mis-interpreted me from what I wrote...that was hillarious...
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              I am not at all...just trying to figure out how he could have possibly mis-interpreted me from what I wrote...that was hillarious...

Even when you don't intend to start drama, you start drama!!!
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
              X