Sweet 16 lines at BetJam...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
    All kidding aside I think WAZZUU can beat UNC....the points look real tasty here

PEACE
    Taking the points maybe...outright doubt it...

I dont think Wazzou will able to score enough to keep up with the Heels IMO...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

All kidding aside I think WAZZUU can beat UNC....the points look real tasty here

PEACE
      I disagree, this is essentially a home game form NC who is playing better than anybody right now. Washington St looked good agianst ND and Winthrop, but NC is a different league. They lost to Stanford 3 times this year, NC is way better than NC

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Taking the points maybe...outright doubt it...

I dont think Wazzou will able to score enough to keep up with the Heels IMO...
        When you play slop like they do Chado they can rattle the Heels and throw them off their game....Washington State is a solid team and they have the bigs to play on Hansbrough down low and they have some speed on the outside to hand with the gaurds with Lowe and Weaver......defense can do crazy things, just ask the Patriots

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
          I disagree, this is essentially a home game form NC who is playing better than anybody right now. Washington St looked good agianst ND and Winthrop, but NC is a different league. They lost to Stanford 3 times this year, NC is way better than NC
          Washington State cant match up with Stanford.....for that matter nobody in America can.....when Stanford loses they are usually playing speed ball and thats something Washington State cant do....Washington can get this game stuck in mud and grind it out....Washington State is the play for me here

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza
            Texas wont be at home...playing in that court they are going to drop into reliant stadium will give texas more fits than stanford...the depth perception will be throw the outside shooting off and since Stanford plays more of an inside game...ill go with Stanford
            They may not be at home, but they'll have the home crowd behind them. Stanford isn't athletic enough to beat Texas IMO

Comment

When you play slop like they do Chado they can rattle the Heels and throw them off their game....Washington State is a solid team and they have the bigs to play on HanXXXough down low and they have some speed on the outside to hand with the gaurds with Lowe and Weaver......defense can do crazy things, just ask the Patriots

PEACE
              Should be interesting...pretty amazing that they scored over 100 points in both of their first two games...I do agree Wazzou's defense is very good and could slow them down a bit...but then again I thought Gtowns defense was good too...

Comment

Washington State cant match up with Stanford.....for that matter nobody in America can.....when Stanford loses they are usually playing speed ball and thats something Washington State cant do....Washington can get this game stuck in mud and grind it out....Washington State is the play for me here

PEACE
                Yea Stanford is a bad match up for them. Honestly I think Washington St isn't good enough to win this game in NC. NC may win by 7, but I don't 2 point game. Travel plays plays a factor

Comment

I got Louisville over UT and then to beat the Heels in my bracket...

My buddies cant believe I nailed Davidson over Gtown in our bracket pool...

Initial leans so far are the Cards and Horns....most likely will be passing on the other three for Thursday....

I also think the Jayhawks DESTROY Nova and win by double digits on Friday IMO....
                  Last edited by Chado1; 03-23-2008, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                    Should be interesting...pretty amazing that they scored over 100 points in both of their first two games...I do agree Wazzou's defense is very good and could slow them down a bit...but then again I thought Gtowns defense was good too...
                    Dude NC is on fire right now, they're healthy and they playing in North Carolina. Wazzu played a few good games recently, but I don't think htey can slow down NC, when they get down in thid game, it'll be over.

Comment

Perception folks....you cant buy Louisville any higher nor Tennessee any lower.....its time to invest in Tennessee

PEACE

agree 100%.

people are real down on tennessee all of a sudden, mostly because they don't realize how good butler was.

louisville beat the worst 6 seed i've seen in a long time. no way oklahoma is better seed than butler. butler would beat them 10 out of every 10 times.

tennessee HUGE over louisville.

i disagree w/ you about wazzou. i think unc will run them right out of the building.

Comment

Chado please dont jinx me w/ another logo......I loved Kent St, now I like Louisville.

Comment

Originally posted by aplous
                          Chado please dont jinx me w/ another logo......I loved Kent St, now I like Louisville.
                          I know...I love Louisville too thats why I put up a Vols logo instead this time to hex them so the Cards get the job done...

Comment

Originally posted by molta02

people are real down on tennessee all of a sudden, mostly because they don't realize how good butler was.
                            I can't speak for everyone, but I am down on Tennesse because they have not played very well since beating Memphis and temas that press and press well can exploit the fact that they do not handle the ball well. I like L'Ville and it is because of more than just the one game to Butler.
                            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                            X