A Bigggg Fuk You To Cbs And The Ncaa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bigggg Fuk You To Cbs And The Ncaa

EVERY GAME GOING DOWN TO THE WIRE - EVERY GAME IS AWESOME AND WE ARE STUCK WITH ONE GAME AND THEM SWITCHING BACK AND FORTH DIZZYING MY BALLS

8 GAMES TODAY

HAVE ONE GAME GO AT 11 ( THESE ARE CENTRAL TIMES)

ONE GAME GO OFF AT 1 PM

ONE GAME GO AT 2 PM

TWO AT 3:30 PM

TWO AT 5 PM PM

AND ONE AT 7:30 PM

IS THAT SO HARD

AND YES .... I KNOW YOU CAN WATCH THEM ONLINE

I HAVE ALL THE LINKS

ncaa.com or cbssportsline.com or http://www.channelsurfing.net/

but its not the same as watching it on TV !!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a satellit for cheap and find each game in their home market...they dont switch off of those and I control what the fuck I wanna watch

PEACE

Comment

direct tv is great too. 69 bucks and you get every game

Comment

I got time warner and they added three station 88-89-90 so you could watch all four games---I didn't even know this till my chick showed me...don't know who you got but I would probaly be in the same boat if she didn't tell me...

Comment

As dumb as it sounds GG, they never run late on Sundays due to 60 Minutes. They want it all over by 7:30 so they start 30 mins late at most. NEVER!
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
            I got time warner and they added three station 88-89-90 so you could watch all four games---I didn't even know this till my chick showed me...don't know who you got but I would probaly be in the same boat if she didn't tell me...
            I HAVE COMCAST DIGITAL CABLE

Comment

What was fucked up as that they were on the GT game when they should have been on the Tenn game.

Thursday was great. I got CBS from Springfield, Boston, and Hartford and all 3 had a different game. Hasn't been like that since.
              Good Luck to everyone
              Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
              Clark: What's steroids?
              Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
              Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
                What was fucked up as that they were on the GT game when they should have been on the Tenn game.

Thursday was great. I got CBS from Springfield, Boston, and Hartford and all 3 had a different game. Hasn't been like that since.
                SEE I HAD THE TENN GAME AND MISSED THE ENDINGS OF MIAMI AND DAVIDSON

Comment

Online sucks anyway, has a 10 sec delay
                  Good Luck to everyone
                  Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                  Clark: What's steroids?
                  Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                  Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
                  X