Monday Night Football....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Football....

4-2 on the day yesterday for +1.2 units. Lets bring this one home for a nice profit this week! Here is my play.............

5 STAR: CHICAGO (+4) OVER Green Bay

I said it last week and I'll say it again. The Packers just can not be trusted as a road favorite. Going back to last season, Green Bay is now 0-5 against the spread as a road favorite, and they have lost four of those games straight up! The Packers also are only 4-13 against the spread versus a division opponent off back to back loses, 3-8 against the spread as a division road favorite and 4-10 against the spread versus teams with a winning percentage of 33% or less. The Bears have had an extra week to get ready for this game, and they finally get to play on their home field. Last season, the Bears played downstate in Champaign, Illinois on the campus of the University of Illinois while Soldier Field was undergoing a $606 million renovation project. Soldier Field will be rocking tonight for the re-opening, and what better way to reopen a stadium than by beating the hated Packers. The key for the Bears will be to establish a running game with Anthony Thomas and even Kordell Stewart himself. The Packers are 0-6 against the spread when they allow 75 yards rushing or more over the last three seasons and they are allowing just under 100 yards per game this season. The Bears are 11-3 against the spread in home games after a loss by 10 points or more to a division rival since 1992, 14-2 against the spread as a home dog after back to back straight up loses and 14-3 against the spread in home games after being out rushed by 75 or more yards last game since 1992. Also, winless home underdogs after a bye week are 10-2 against the spread versus division opponents. Take Da Bears here!

2003 NFL RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 3-4 (-7.0 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 5-6 (-4.8 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 3-5-1 (-5.0 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 0-0 (+0 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 11-15-1 (-16.8 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be down $1680.00

Good luck,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Good luck,
    John

Comment

Love the call John all over it
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

PACKERS BLOW CHEESE

Comment

Agree just like my lions and tigers.

At least I don't have to see the Tigers play anymore

The lions will be good in a couple of years :D
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Like the play John.

I will also be playing the Under! Both teams will struggle. What do you think?
            Scooner!

Comment

I don't see much DDDDDDDD-FENCE on either side of the field in this one at all....... BUT what do i know! :D

GOOD LUCK JOHN

Comment

I don't see muck OOOOOOfence either, But you never know
                Scooner!

Comment

love it
                  Good Luck to everyone
                  Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                  Clark: What's steroids?
                  Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                  Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

well

Going over the total. Both teams stink. Favre has been bashed all week, so he will come out slinging. He is not what he was.....but these ain't the '85 Bears either. Kordell has had two whole weeks in the film room, which means he will put up 2 touchdowns.....one for Green Bay and one for Chicago.....special teams and miscues lead to points here. Shitty game. I may talk to my girlfriend tonight......unless I bet alot on the over.............
                    Let it Ride

Comment

Over in a close game w/bears covering!!!(they better) 1 hot
                      chick wing!

Comment

I agree with you coach B. I'm counting on two Bear takeaways to set up scores, and special teams to set up another score. I think another thing being overlooked here is that both kickers in this game can hit from 50+ yds out. I wish the O would drop to 41 instead of 41 1/2 that might not happen though, and righ now I'm getting the Bears + 4 1/12 (-115) I think that will brop back to 4 before the game starts. I love the Bears at + 4 or even at 4 1/2. I'm taking the Bears and the spread, the over and the spread, and the Bears Money line and the over.

Comment

Favre can sling it, but can his widouts get open. I don't know. I guess if I knew I would be flying to Vegas!!!!
                          Scooner!

Comment

great info

John,
                            I'm new to the forum but I've been following your write-ups and selections for a few weeks. Awesome stuff. Was just wondering where you get all of your great info...stats, trends, etc...

Keep up the good work!:D

Comment

Hookem,

I have alot of stats on my own database and I also pull alot of them form ******.com and *******.

John
                              Good luck,
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X