X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA GOY - Today

[B #722 Butler Bulldogs +4.5 - GOY[/B]

NCAA 4-2-0

First, i dont post often because there are may cappers that are simply better than i am.
    Second, I love this website and I get the feeling that I know most of you on a personal basis.

Butler can very well beat Tennessee on Sunday, no doubt about it. Their starters are all seniors except their center, Matt Howard. Butler also has a pretty good bench and can make the game competitive. The only thing they don't really have is size, something Tennessee possesses. The fact all five Butler's starters shoot 3 pointers make them very dangerous.

If Butler can make it rain 3's, say goodbye to Tennessee. Butler is alot better than people think they are, the Bulldogs are the top mid-major team in the country! They are good year in and year out and they stayed in the Top 25 all season. People may say Butler doesn't play anyone, but they actually do. They have wins over Texas Tech, Michigan, Ohio State, Virginia Tech, and at Southern Illinois (where nobody wins). They also went 16-2 in their league. I don't care who you are, for any team to go 16-2 in their conference they must be doing something right. The 'dogs also have over 10 wins away from home, which is near the most of any team in the country. They don't load up on non-conference games at home like other big name schools do. Butler will come to your gym and give you a HELL OF A FIGHT.

But anyway, Tennessee is a hell of good a team and Bruce Pearl is a great coach, so I think it will be a great game. If Butler can slow down Tennessee, I think they win, it's that simple.

Good Luck to all and Happy Easter.

Good Luck 32

Comment

BOL to ya today Shaun. Happy Easter to you as well.
      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Good luck on the big one, Shaun!

Comment

GL Shaun!
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

gl to ya---thanks for the pick and write up.....bring er in

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck with the biggie today. I think they win outright!
              Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Good Luck Today!!!

dEaNo

Comment

Thanks for the write up shaun ! gl dawg

Comment

BOL with Butler today Shaun!!!
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Tough loss shaunofthedead .... one friggin' pt. Hope you didn't get hit too bad .Better luck on your next one .

Comment

You Were On The Right Side

Brutal Loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Working...
                        X