Sundays Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    Nice job Ronnie..the Hoyas choke fest screwed me from cashing out a ton...now only up a tad..
    Im watching the Raps now man.....they have given away a DD lead but its the NBA so really only the final 5 mins matter....need this game though so I can pile this cash above my eyes

PEACE

Comment

ESPN mustve told the Pistons and the Wizards to get the offense going in the 2h because if you just the scoreboard you would think GoldenState and Phoenx came out for the first 6 minutes.....next 3 have settled down though and hopefully this game holds up and hopefully Skyz has a winner for us so we can wrap up the weekend a success

PEACE

Comment

Pimp, did you see that the NCAA took away that slam by UCLA at the buzzer? Took it away earlier today! Didn't you say that affected the halftime wager? How would the books handle that?
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
          Pimp, did you see that the NCAA took away that slam by UCLA at the buzzer? Took it away earlier today! Didn't you say that affected the halftime wager? How would the books handle that?
          Once its paid its over.....if anyone who wagered sees this let us know....I would imagine those who had A&M might have beef but I doubt they can do anything because they wont refund UCLA

PEACE

Comment

I had the line at -7 1/2 so it didn't matter either way for me.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
              I had the line at -7 1/2 so it didn't matter either way for me.
              Yah Im a fucken idiot....for some odd reason I thought AM was up 30-26 at the break and they were really up 29-26...and 7' was pretty much the most generous number out there...7 wouldve been a push

PEACE

Comment

great weekend MCP !!

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                  great weekend MCP !!
                  Yeah man Ive notices me you and lew have matched on almost 95% of our picks

I need to start posting quicker so I can say you are copying me

Just kiddin man you had a bigger weekend cuz u played them bigger then I did but nonetheless was a very good weekend yes

PEACE

Comment

Nice day Pimp...

Comment

Working...
                    X