Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gl today Wayne

Comment

Gl Wayne, from Zito on a Sat night in August to today .. been following your GOY's whether it's AFL, Dike ball whatever .. solid and go HOYAS today ..

Comment

Get it Wayne!! Good luck!

Comment

gl with the GOY

Comment

Bang the big play Wayne, I was on the last one with ya (dont remember now what it was but it won) and Im on this one with ya too. Good luck.
            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Good luck

Comment

good luck today buddy
                dave
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  College Basketball
                  ----------------------

I broke even in the 1st two days of the tourney and got juiced before having a rough day Saturday. I'll have some more plays in the A.M. but here is the 1st one that i really like.

All Time GOY Record = (28-11)

"Tourney GOY" ( Units)

Georgetown -4.5

I think Davidson had their "Moment" and now it is time for the Big Boys to move on. Curry is a GREAT player but he has struggled vs solid opponents heading into this tourney. Davidson played 6 teams this year from bigger Conferences and they lost all 6 to (NC State,Ucla,Charlotte,Duke,Western Michigan,North Carolina). They also played another tourney team in Winthrop and they won that game. In 4 games this season against Tourney teams, Curry only averaged 17.8 ppg. and had a 2/1 TO to Steal ratio. Georgetown is a much better defensive team than Gonzaga is and they are 1st in the nation defensively in FG %, 5th in points against and 7th in defensive 3 pt %. Davidson shot 49% from the field against Gonzaga and 50% from 3 point land. Simply put, i don't see that happening again. If the Hoyas slow down Curry, who does Davidson turn to? They only have 1 other player on team averaging dd at 12 ppg. Curry dropped 40 on the Zags the other day and all that did was open the Hoyas eyes up to him even more. It was also a very draining and emotional win for Davidson while the Hoyas cruised to an easy victory and rested many players. Can Davidson get up for another one 2 days later? Maybe, but i would like their chances more if they were not playing the #1 defense in the country. Georgetown is going to make them work for every shot and eventually wear them down (IMO). Except for the one blemish against Pitt. in the Big East final, the Hoyas have been playing GREAT ball beating W.V. by 17, Villanova by 19, Louisville and Marquette. I think the line is somewhat low based on Davidson playing near home and being a favorite Cinderella pick for many. I could be wrong because i have been before but i have to go with a deep Hoyas team that will pressure them for 40 minutes. Davidson has not stepped up this year to beat a formidable opponent once during the regular season and i don't see why it would happen twice in a row now. I like the Hoyas to win by about 12-15 points in a 72-58 type Final. Happy Easter to all!

GOOD LUCK!

I feel good about my bet I called in this morning just seeing this now!!!

good luck to us all!!!!!!
                  THINK BLUE

Comment

GL as always boss.
                    The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

I tailed you buddy!!! GL on the GOY!!!
                      Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

NBA
                        --------

One little play in the NBA tonight and that will be it for me!

"Triple" ( Units)

Washington +5.5

GOOD LUCK

Comment

Fucken A that sucked. The 1st 30 minutes fit the writeup to a tee and the last 10 minutes just made me totally ill. I couldn't even believe what i was seeing. Just a sickening finish for the Hoyas after building a 17 point lead. As painful as it was, congrats to Davidson. I'll hate Georgetown for awhile after that one ...

Just added to the horrid 2 day weekend there!

Comment

Fucken A that sucked. The 1st 30 minutes fit the writeup to a tee and the last 10 minutes just made me totally ill. I couldn't even believe what i was seeing. Just a sickening finish for the Hoyas after building a 17 point lead. As painful as it was, congrats to Davidson. I'll hate Georgetown for awhile after that one ...

Shake it off man.....just a bump in the road on the highway of gambling....nobody can hit em all and that near 70% record is still aces

PEACE

Comment

No worries boss...you were on the right side of that one...winning practically the whole game...you cant control a 17 point choke fest....and dont even get me started on how garbage and over-rated Hibert is....
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

i lost a very nice ML parlay with GT, I HATED them and now i hate them even more.

Move on and lets go Arkansas and Louisville
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X