Butler v Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
    Look Chado is right as Nova was probably the last team in this tourney with an at large bid but once you get in all bets are off

PEACE
    I don't think he is right. Its his opinion and yours, but his reasoning is flawed imo....yes they had bad losses, but who doesn't when you are looking at the last team to get in the tourney? Every team at that point has blemishes on their resume....

And his comment that he 'still' doesn't think they should be in is what got me.... There were a handful of teams that you can make an argument for getting the last spot instead of Nova, but they proved the belonged last night.
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      Yea you are right just was in shock at what they did to Vandy and line seems a little high but the Big East is rugged as hell and may Nova's level of competition this season may play a big role in this one....who knows....
      Put Siena in the Big East and they turn in to St John's

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
        TENNESSEE FOR ME

AND THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I SPOKE TO A HUUGE BOOK WHO HAS HIS BOOK ONLINE - HAS OVER 400 PLAYERS

HE SAID HE NEEDS TENNESSEE TOMORROW !!!!

Thats what fucked me up Greek...I saw the line as thought people would be jocking Tenn and they arent....Butler is cute but Tenn is a beast......should be a great game

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
          I don't think he is right. Its his opinion and yours, but his reasoning is flawed imo....yes they had bad losses, but who doesn't when you are looking at the last team to get in the tourney? Every team at that point has blemishes on their resume....

And his comment that he 'still' doesn't think they should be in is what got me.... There were a handful of teams that you can make an argument for getting the last spot instead of Nova, but they proved the belonged last night.
          'Nova proved they deserved to be here by beating Clemson. 'Nuff said!

Comment

Trust me man if Tennessee beats UNC it wont be an upset....Tennesee got robbed by the committee from being a #1 seed and they screwed Butler by lining up this game in round 2.

NCAA gettin real shady lately moving these teams around in an effort to pimp these kids.

If anyone remembers back in the day in the first round on any given day there were 4 sites and each site had 4 games that day and they were placed in their own regions meaning that if Duke is in the West region they would playing in California or something.

Now what they do is they have 8 sites playing 2 games a day per site so they bleed the fans and they put teams like Duke in the West Region playing on the mutherfucken eastern seabord.

Makes absolutely zero sense......I was wondering why only half of bracket was getting filled on a certain day......Michigan State and Memphis are in the same bracket pod and are playing in two different places

PEACE

Actually, they still had 4 sites each on Thursday and Friday hosting 4 games each.

But anyway, I think Tennessee wins this game tomorrow by less than 10. Tennessee pretty much doesn't care about defense. They'd almost rather let the other team score quicker so they can get the ball back. Their gaurds should be able to bottle up Graves and Green for the most part, but their vresion of bottling them up isn't a solid defensive team's idea of bottling people up. Tennessee is much too deep and athletic for Butler, but their lack of defense should keep it somewhat close. Good luck!
            O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              Put Siena in the Big East and they turn in to St John's
              No shit...

Just think they can hang close vs one of the lesser big East teams and lose by less than 5-6 points....I take it you will be on Nova minus the points?
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

You misunderstood me....I do think Nova belongs but what I said is they were probably the final team in but once you get in all bets are off.....personally I think Nova kills Sienna but JMO

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
                  Actually, they still had 4 sites each on Thursday and Friday hosting 4 games each.

But anyway, I think Tennessee wins this game tomorrow by less than 10. Tennessee pretty much doesn't care about defense. They'd almost rather let the other team score quicker so they can get the ball back. Their gaurds should be able to bottle up Graves and Green for the most part, but their vresion of bottling them up isn't a solid defensive team's idea of bottling people up. Tennessee is much too deep and athletic for Butler, but their lack of defense should keep it somewhat close. Good luck!
                  They played the first round from 8 different sites on days 1 and 2.....instead of 4 sites on day and 4 others on day 2 with 4 games at each.....they went 8 sites with 2 games per site

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                    No shit...

Just think they can hang close vs one of the lesser big East teams and lose by less than 5-6 points....I take it you will be on Nova minus the points?

Not sure really. I just hate hearing people say someone doesn't deserve to be hear after they win a game.

Comment

I think Nova wins by 3-5 points...but I think it will be the best game of the day tomorrow.
                      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I think Nova wins by 3-5 points...but I think it will be the best game of the day tomorrow.
                        Nova should roll em by 10+....they are a good team

PEACE

Comment

They played the first round from 8 different sites on days 1 and 2.....instead of 4 sites on day and 4 others on day 2 with 4 games at each.....they went 8 sites with 2 games per site

PEACE
                          No, there were 4 sites on one day and 4 sites on day two.

Thursday:
                          Wash DC
                          Omaha
                          Denver Anaheim

Friday:
                          Birmingham
                          Raleigh
                          Little Rock
                          Tampa

Each site hosted 4 games total, 2 in an early session and 2 in a late session.

It's not a big deal, but if you think I'm wrong look it up.
                          O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Thursday:
                            Wash DC
                            Omaha
                            Denver Anaheim

Friday:
                            Birmingham
                            Raleigh
                            Little Rock
                            Tampa

You probably are right.....but what this means is that teams from different brackets and regions were playing at the same sights?

PEACE

Comment

You probably are right.....but what this means is that teams from different brackets and regions were playing at the same sights?

PEACE
                              Correct. Like Stanford and UCLA were in different regions, but both played in Anaheim today. They called it "Pod" seeding and I think it's the 3rd or 4th year of it. They try to stick the high seeds closer to home and give them even more of an advantage.
                              O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Thursday:
                                Wash DC
                                Omaha
                                Denver Anaheim

Friday:
                                Birmingham
                                Raleigh
                                Little Rock
                                Tampa

You are correct.....I guess Tampa hosted games from both the Midwest with the Vandy pod and from the West region with the Drake pod.....thanks for the correction......when I didnt see a full POD get filled I figured they were only hosting 2 games......didnt cross my mind that two diff regions were playing at the same site

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                                X