No announcement yet.

Butler v Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chad, you want double or nothing on the $50 you owe? I'll give you the 5.
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
      MCP, if this game was 3 weeks ago, I would agree but Tenn has struggled a bit since beating Memphis and not sure why.
      My 3 favorite games tomorrow are West Kentucky, then Nova, then Miami and then Tennessee but that line is out of whack.

Do you think that Butler would be a 4 pt dog to Memphis? Tennessee is better than Memphis.....maybe Butler matches up well with Tennesee? Who knows but Tennessee isnt my favorite game tomorrow

PEACE

Comment

I really dont think they should have even made it in...they lost this year to fucking NC State, DePaul, Cincy, Rutgers, and Cuse. They lost 5 straight games at one point and also had a road record of just 5-8. Didnt look like a tournament bound resume to me but I guess its cause the play in the tough Big East.
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          vs a Nova team that I still feel should not have even made the tourney??

I guess Clemson should not have made the tourney either!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            I guess Clemson should not have made the tourney either!
            My reasoning is stated above...

Comment

I really dont think they should have even made it in...they lost this year to fucking NC State, DePaul, Cincy, Rutgers, and Cuse. They lost 5 straight games at one point and also had a road record of just 5-8. Didnt look like a tournament bound resume to me but I guess its cause the play in the tough Big East.
              Chad, who doesn't have bad losses when you are looking at the last team to get in to the tourney...who should have gotten in then?

And I laugh at the 'still' in your comment. They just beat the team that was the ACC Tourney runner-up after spotting them an 18 point lead and you STILL think they shoul dnot have gotten in....
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Butler will kill
                Tenny with the 3's!

Butler wins outright!

Comment

Look Chado is right as Nova was probably the last team in this tourney with an at large bid but once you get in all bets are off

PEACE

Comment

Siena lost to "Fucking" Manhattan, Loyolla Maryland (Twice), Rider, Fairfield, Memphis (By 44), Cornell, James Madison and a Syracuse team that was trounced by 'Nova. That argument isn't a good one!

Comment

Pimp--hey maybe I don't see it as you do but after TENN beat Memphis this team has been a bit mediocre---don't get me wrong--very good team but they haven't stood up as of late IMO---maybe its time---hard to tell!

Comment

Chad, who doesn't have bad losses when you are looking at the last team to get in to the tourney...who should have gotten in then?

And I laugh at the 'still' in your comment. They just beat the team that was the ACC Tourney runner-up after spotting them an 18 point lead and you STILL think they shoul dnot have gotten in....
                        I hear ya...dont want to argue man...impressive win over Clemson I agree...I think the game will be close thus why I like the points....just thinkg 5 or 6 is a bit much for a Siena team that literally destroyed a decent Vandy squad....winning outright by 20 as 7 point dogs was crazy man...but may seem to good to be true to take Siena I dunno....

Comment

Originally posted by plandbill
                          Butler will kill
                          Tenny with the 3's!

Butler wins outright!
                          Only and ONLY if they fall....

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                            Personally my opinion of Tennessee is they are a top team in the country and I look at the spread tomorrow and its a measely 4 points......now I think in my head fuck that is a small number everyone and their mom is gonna be on Tennessee and then I see its 50/50? Fuck that shit folks Tennessee is a national championship caliber team and Butler is a MCC caliber championship team.

Tennessee will roll this team into the ground and I dont give a rats ass that Tennessee struggled with American and Butler rolled USA

Thoughts please?

PEACE

TENNESSEE FOR ME

AND THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I SPOKE TO A HUUGE BOOK WHO HAS HIS BOOK ONLINE - HAS OVER 400 PLAYERS

HE SAID HE NEEDS TENNESSEE TOMORROW !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                              Siena lost to "Fucking" Manhattan, Loyolla Maryland (Twice), Rider, Fairfield, Memphis (By 44), Cornell, James Madison and a Syracuse team that was trounced by 'Nova. That argument isn't a good one!
                              Yea you are right just was in shock at what they did to Vandy and line seems a little high but the Big East is rugged as hell and maybe Nova's tough level of competition this season may play a big role in this one....who knows....

Comment

Pimp:

If you watched the last game for tenn ... they had no legs..the paint sucked and the perimter was at best ok...they were not the team that should have been there...at the low # now HELL yes i'm gonna pound the $$$$$ on Tenn..Butler will be a very agitated team..and ready to play but Ten won't let it happen....JMO

take care and get the $$$$$
                                Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Working...
                                X