Butler v Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler v Tennessee

Personally my opinion of Tennessee is they are a top team in the country and I look at the spread tomorrow and its a measely 4 points......now I think in my head fuck that is a small number everyone and their mom is gonna be on Tennessee and then I see its 50/50? Fuck that shit folks Tennessee is a national championship caliber team and Butler is a MCC caliber championship team.

Tennessee will roll this team into the ground and I dont give a rats ass that Tennessee struggled with American and Butler rolled USA

Thoughts please?

PEACE

what up Pimp...my hammer of the weekend so play Butler...r u kidding me with this line?

Comment

I got UT to upset UNC in the sweet 16 in my bracket so will be rooting them for sure...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I would lean to TENN but I have no fucking clue about any of these games the way they are turning out
        THINK BLUE

Comment

It depends, the team that played memphis and beat them on there home court or the team that struggled against south carolina in the sec tourament. Tenn has tons of talent but i team that can be beat by the likes of a butler. personally I like tenn to win but this line is like the West virginia line and what happened? good luck bro. my prediction 74-68 tenn
          THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
          your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
            I got UT to upset UNC in the sweet 16 in my bracket so will be rooting them for sure...
            Trust me man if Tennessee beats UNC it wont be an upset....Tennesee got robbed by the committee from being a #1 seed and they screwed Butler by lining up this game in round 2.

NCAA gettin real shady lately moving these teams around in an effort to pimp these kids.

If anyone remembers back in the day in the first round on any given day there were 4 sites and each site had 4 games that day and they were placed in their own regions meaning that if Duke is in the West region they would playing in California or something.

Now what they do is they have 8 sites playing 2 games a day per site so they bleed the fans and they put teams like Duke in the West Region playing on the mutherfucken eastern seabord.

Makes absolutely zero sense......I was wondering why only half of bracket was getting filled on a certain day......Michigan State and Memphis are in the same bracket pod and are playing in two different places

PEACE

Comment

I think the better question from what I seen when I have been looking at the games for tomorrow is how can you not love Siena plus the 5 points vs a Nova team that I still feel should not have even made the tourney??

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
                It depends, the team that played memphis and beat them on there home court or the team that struggled against south carolina in the sec tourament. Tenn has tons of talent but i team that can be beat by the likes of a butler. personally I like tenn to win but this line is like the West virginia line and what happened? good luck bro. my prediction 74-68 tenn
                Duke cant rebound man and werent that good to begin with....they won games early on just on smoke and mirrors......Tennessee can beat you with the 3 ball and on the inside and they can rebound the ball......this team can win it all, I dont think anyone in their right mind had Duke winning it all and thats sad for a 2 seed

PEACE

Comment

I think the better question from what I seen when I have been looking at the games for tomorrow is how can you not love Siena plus the 5 points vs a Nova team that I still feel should not have even made the tourney??

I picked Siena in my bracket to get to the sweet 16 but that was defeating Clemson....honestly I think Villanova kicks the shit outta Sienna by double digits and thats a bigger play for me tomorrow as of right now

PEACE

Comment

butler a lot better than you realize, but not enough to beat tennessee.

think they actually screwed both teams, as tenn is the best 2 and butler is much better than a 7. they shouldn't be playing eachother tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                      I picked Siena in my bracket to get to the sweet 16 but that was defeating Clemson....honestly I think Villanova kicks the shit outta Sienna by double digits and thats a bigger play for me tomorrow as of right now

PEACE
                      Why?

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                        butler a lot better than you realize, but not enough to beat tennessee.

think they actually screwed both teams, as tenn is the best 2 and butler is much better than a 7. they shouldn't be playing eachother tomorrow.
                        I do like Butler but I love Tennessee

PEACE

Comment

a Nova team that I still feel should not have even made the tourney??

Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

MCP, if this game was 3 weeks ago, I would agree but Tenn has struggled a bit since beating Memphis and not sure why.
                            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Why?
                              Why not.....because a team from the MAAC defeated a team who is very average outside of their own gym?

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                              X