Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

New to the site. 4 games I like today:

526. Duke -4 Penetrate and kick out for a 3. If the Devils hit their 3's on penetration, lights out. They also can hit their ft's. In a close game, thats when Duke wins and a team like Memphis loses.

527 UNLV/Kansas under 136 One thing UNLV can do is play D. Kansas may blow them out, but UNLV will have a tough time putting up points.

533 ND +2 1/2. St Patty's Day may be over, but the luck of the Irish isn't. Winthrop hung tight with Wazzou Thusrday for the first half. Lack of depth killed Winthrop in the 2nd half. ND by 5.

537 A&M. No write up, just a hunch. 10 points coming from a team in a banging conference seems like a lot. Officiating is a different story for PAC 10 teams in the Big Dance. During the season a foul in the PAC 10 gets you a dirty look from the ref. In the Big 12, a foul means the ref has you pull a branch from the tree and bend over. PAC 10 has a hard time adjusting to tough love games.

All lines courtesy of site sponsor offshore book

As always, good luck. Someone earlier said "locks" and "lets get rich". I hope he is right. I say be careful with my plays, better chance they break even than win.

Good Luck Guns, Like Too Plays For Sure, Welcome
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

thanks and gl!!!!!!!!!

Comment

good luck with tha action today, Gunz! welcome to tha forum!

Comment

welcome---thanks for posting----have fun with us---gl with your plays today and all future ones.....keep em coming

Browse on Over to the Old Kaptains KonSenseUs Kruise POD pick (sticky at top), and give us your POD's per Phase....we been smoking hot with this, and the more picks, the more accurate it is...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

welcome and good luck.

Comment

BOL today guns and to the forum!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Add

There are a lot of excellent cappers in here on Michigan State, and they may be right.

Unfortunately, there are a TON of services on MSU with huge plays. The line started at Pit-1.5, and is now Pit-3. If anyone ever believes that touts conspire to move a line in the opposite direction, this is a classic conspiracy theory situation.

I know I am new so some of you good cappers on MSU please don't take this wrong. It is unreal how many "pro" handicappers are throwing MSU out there, and the line keeps moving up. To me this stinks. and I have seen it happen too many times. My play will be Pitt -3, with all due respect to those in here that have MSU.

Comment

Gl Today And Welcome To The Forum
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

BOL to ya guns and to an awesome site.
                    Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Guns
                      There are a lot of excellent cappers in here on Michigan State, and they may be right.

Unfortunately, there are a TON of services on MSU with huge plays. The line started at Pit-1.5, and is now Pit-3. If anyone ever believes that touts conspire to move a line in the opposite direction, this is a classic conspiracy theory situation.

I know I am new so some of you good cappers on MSU please don't take this wrong. It is unreal how many "pro" handicappers are throwing MSU out there, and the line keeps moving up. To me this stinks. and I have seen it happen too many times. My play will be Pitt -3, with all due respect to those in here that have MSU.

No Wayne Root on a grassy knoll, MSU killed that conspiracy theory.

Congrats to the many that cashed out

Comment

Originally posted by Guns

Comment

GUNS WELCOME TO THE BOARD I THINK U WILL SEE THAT THIS IS THE BEST SPORTS FOURM OUT THERE,,PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE GETS ALONE GREAT,EVERYONE TRIES TO REALLY HELP EACH OTHER OUT,SO IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING FEEL FREE TO ASK AND AN FYI WAYNE HAS A GOY PLAY AND HE ONLY PLAYS 1 GOY PLAY FOR EACH SPORT SO IF U ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT PLAY TODAY I WOULD FOLLOW HIM I KNOW I DO WITH EVERY GOY
                          AND IM UP A BIG AMOUNT FROM HIS GOY PLAYS
                          JUST TRYING TO hELP U OUT BROTHER AND HAVE FUN GLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
                          GETER DONE PEACE
                          U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                          THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                          BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Guns

By making a Wayne Root comment I'm guessing you are
                            looking at service plays. I would suggest the following.
                            If you follow Wayne Root I would reccommend just playing
                            his billionaire play. Stan Sharp triple dimes plays are solid
                            also. Sharp hasn't lost a triple dime in the NCAA tournament
                            yet. I hope this helps.

dEaNo

Comment

Working...
                            X