Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like a trap but too many advantages

For the Saints tonight!

Including the problem the Colts will have as James was a great backfield blocker and the Saints plan to blitz hard all night....Colts will need to bring in the T.E.s.....Colts also lost their offensive starting RG for the game......Brooks a running QB should hurt the Colts D and HOME FIELD IS SUPPOSED TO BE WORTH 3 POINTS PLUS.......

I ALSO LOOK FOR A LOT OF RUNNING FROM THE COMMITTEE OF 3 BACKS FOR THE COLTS TO MANAGE CLOCK TIME AND FIELD GOALS ARE A DUNGY SPECIALITY VS 4 DOWN AND SHORTS GOING FOR IT.......So should be a good UNDER bet with the Colts good defense as well.

3*==>SAINTS +2
    2*==>UNDER 43.5

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! GOLDV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Moss

lets bring these fucken saints to the bank

Comment

IT has been a super profitable

Saturday and Sunday Nut.......SO LET FINISH IT UP WITH A "MARCHING IN SONG"!!

I'll even let Favre lead the singing!! :D

Congrats to your bar and the Cook on the Big Tenn win as well!! EZ WIZ AND OTHER COME THROUGH AGAIN!!

GOOD LUCK NUT!! Goldv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

awesome day so far for us all

East Coast had a good day so looks like we all slapped out our man today

Comment

I guess

it was a trap all the way around. Looks like we all had a good day though.
          Lets keep it up
          Best of Luck

Comment

Working...
          X