#742 Az St -6 - big

parlay the three

GLTA!!!

nice call on the first one good luck on the last two
    THINK BLUE

Comment

good luck tonight, Wake!

Comment

Great work with the Duke pick. On the other two with you. Had Duke for the game. Should of added the first half, but I didnt see your post til too late. My bad. Best of luck on the remaining.
        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Largest bet of the season & lose by ONE friggin bucket. Sorry if anyone followed. I kind of hated to bet this big this early in the tourney, but I had this one at 65 at the half. Missed free throws and turn overs cost me.

Good Luck to everyone and see you next yr.

Comment

Where ya going man? I followed. I thought it was the right play. I wasnt watching other than gamecast on the computer and I know the score was 40-16 with 1:07 left. Just a bad betting break. IMO you had the right side, but I know thats of little consolation. Lets get em Friday!
            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

come back soon thats a tough beat
              THINK BLUE

Comment

Thanks 3eb & birdog, but a difference $2750. in one game is a bit of a downer for me. I'm layin off til coll foots. Good Luck to all you guys & enjoy the summer.

Comment

Working...
                X