Wednesday In-game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-0 BLACKHAWKS!!!

Wish they could all be that easy...seen that line this morning laying -135 against the Caps who are fighting for a playoff spot and was like WTF is up with that line...was begging for Wash bettors...glad I read that one correctly....

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

LETS GO SONICS/SUNS OVER 228!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

we got 119 at the half.....

what do you guys think

suns/sonics....

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
          we got 119 at the half.....

what do you guys think

suns/sonics....

THEY OBVIOUSLY THINK IT WILL SLOW DOWN A BIT AT 111 FOR THE 2ND...I HAVE OVER 227.5 FOR THE GAME AND WILL JUST STICK WITH THAT...GOOD LUCK WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE MOLTA!!!

Comment

we're fucked on this over. knew i shoulda bailed at the half. fuck.

Comment

we're fucked on this over. knew i shoulda bailed at the half. fuck.

NEED 66 IN THE 4TH/OT...AT LEAST THE GAME IS COMPETITIVE...MAYBE OT???

Comment

We still have a shot Molta...I have seen some really unbelievable totals in the 4th quarter, plus OT is still possible. I trust the Pimp!! let's will this one in!! I need it pretty bad.
                $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-V3
                  We still have a shot Molta...I have seen some really unbelievable totals in the 4th quarter, plus OT is still possible. I trust the Pimp!! let's will this one in!! I need it pretty bad.

Oh well....i was wrong, I think we are fucked!!
                  $100/unit

Comment

we're definitely fucked.

Comment

we're definitely fucked.
                      I feel like crap.....shit away tons of money the past week and then this big ass line comes out and begs for under money....line made absolutely zero sense and the play misses anyways.....I know its no consoliation.....fuck it who cares what I say its a loser and thats all

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                        I feel like crap.....shit away tons of money the past week and then this big ass line comes out and begs for under money....line made absolutely zero sense and the play misses anyways.....I know its no consoliation.....fuck it who cares what I say its a loser and thats all

PEACE
                        Hey bro....don't you feel one bit sorry!!! You have won me far more money than you have loss. Keep your chin up and keep on posting, sorry asses like myself would be lost without your picks. Hey I still remember the Oakland Raiders 20* ML play that won me a shit load of money this past season. Hang in there bro and THANKS!!!
                        $100/unit

Comment

Working...
                        X