Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madness thoughts/opinions/discussion thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madness thoughts/opinions/discussion thread!!!

Let the Madness begin...cant wait starts tomorrow!!!

So who is everyone rolling with or leaning towards so far?
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Think I am rolling with a Michigan St/Notre Dame moneyline parlay @ -120 and am also already on Kent St moneyline. Havent decided about the others as of yet.

Comment

I THINK I LIKE MEMPHIS ML AS BIGWEINER SWEARS THEY ARE GONNA SHIT ON ARLINGTON!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke
        I THINK I LIKE MEMPHIS ML AS BIGWEINER SWEARS THEY ARE GONNA SHIT ON ARLINGTON!!!

NOT GOING ON MUCH OF A LIMB AS A #1 has never lost to a #16 ever
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
          NOT GOING ON MUCH OF A LIMB AS A #1 has never lost to a #16 ever
          Yea that is crazy....#1 seeds are 40-0 SU...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke
            TX Arlington was 7-9 in their won shitty division. They lost to Stephen F. Austin twice, but 16, and 22. The only thing that worries me about the big line is Memphis is dogshit from the freethrow line. If I was TX Arlington, I would just foul all game long and lose by 20.

Comment

Memphis can call the score, and beat em by 35-40, but will they.....Get the big lead, back off, rest starters, let 2 nd string play, who is also a great team, and coast.....

But will they push that hard......I think their scrubs can cover the spread.....IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Wow youd think with the day prior to the Madness beginning people would be a little more enthusiastic and we could get more of a discussion going than this...

Comment

Liking Kent St right now. Also liking USC as I think Beasly is a special player like but not equal to Durant last year, but he has absolutely no suporting cast and they suck from the free throw line.

Also liking Temple as a small ML play. If Neitzel does not show up, that zone could give Michigan State problems. Neitzel either shoots lights out or he hits nothing. Same with McClinton from Miami. That is why I like a small ML parlay with St Marys and Temple. Something small just for fun, but I can see both teams winning too.

Liking South Alabama as they play in their home state. I had originally thought Butler would cruise, but I can see South Alabama winning two games here. If they get by Butler, I can also see them getting by Tennessee as Tenn sucks from the free throw line and it will cost them soon enough.

Miss St will most likely be a big play for me as well as I am not a believer in Oregon in the least bit.
                  NFL System - Year 1
                  Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                  Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                  Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                  Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                  Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                  Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                  Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                  Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                  Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
                  Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Davidson
                    West Virginia
                    Kent St
                    Miami FL
                    Arky
                    Miss St

Digging Mich St not to lose....other than that, not feeling a lot of upsets....I know they are coming, just dont know who.

I wouldnt put 2 #5 seeds in a ML under any circumstance. You know at least 1 is going down....I dont think its gonna be Drake or Sparts.

Comment

Zags are flying cross country to play a good team in their backyard.

AZ is a heartless group of under achievers. Bayless could save them, but Alexander should kill Buddinger....he's so overrated.

UNLV doesnt impress me, winning con. tourney at home....MWC never does well in the dance. Kent has made elite 8 runs b4, with worse seeds. MAC might be down this year, but they should roll, and KU/Kent will be a thriller IMO.

Marys doesnt impress me away from home....Canes seem solid and are playing decent ball. When you have a HC advantage like Mary's, it is always really tough away from home.

Indiana is horseshit since Sampson bounced. DJ/Gordon probably more worried about their draft spot at this point. Arky players were crushed when UGA beat em Sunday, I think they bounce back nicely. If Indy does get by Arky, I look for them to battle w/ UNC...that kind of spotlight could rejuvinate them.

Quack Quack, see St Marys.

Comment

Thanks for your input aplous...I like your thinking here...

You like a Marquette/Notre Dame ML parlay?

PS - Like Drake to cover the 4 also..

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                          Thanks for your input aplous...I like your thinking here...

You like a Marquette/Notre Dame ML parlay?

PS - Like Drake to cover the 4 also..
                          Mason underrated and ND can lose if they are cold from the 3's

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                            Mason underrated and ND can lose if they are cold from the 3's

PEACE
                            Best 2 team ML parlay converted to no more than 30 cent juice for Thursday Ronnie?

Comment

[QUOTE=aplous]Zags are flying cross country to play a good team in their backyard.

FYI...don't let the flying across the country that could lead to jet lag be a factor for Gonzaga.
                              They have alumni that charters a jet for them...they will ready come Friday. Also the Zags flew back to the East Coast earlier this year and knocked off St. Joes and UConn in their own respective backyards ....so I am not buying the "jet lag" theory.
                              Do yourself a favor and recognize that the 2 points the Zags are getting is a gift.

Comment

Working...
                              X