Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3* Cavs +1

3* Philly -3

Just playing these for the fuck of it because the lines say so....not because I like em

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by rocko
      GLLLLLLLL PIMPER U HAVE BEEN HOTT ON THESE TOTALSSSS
      AND WHAT U MEan ON THESE TOTALS ON THE PLUS SIDE THE ONES TO HIT???OVER OR UNDER????THANKS AGAIN FOR THE PLAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IM WITH YA BIGGGYYYY
      GETER DONE PEACE
      He means that if a total is
      5 1/2 for example and the over is -120 and the under is +105 to take the under because thats the plus number. At least I am pretty sure thats what he means.
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

On The Same 3 College And Both Pro Plays

Like The Theory On The Big Total

Gl Brother !!

Comment

BOL on all your plays tonite MCP. Especially the biggie.
          Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

good luck tonight, Pimp'n!

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
              3* Thrashers +155

3* Rangers +125

7* Blackhawks -135 POD

3* Wild +140

PEACE
              ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Hawks tonight and am on them aswell BIG Ronnie...lets cash it!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck
                THINK BLUE

Comment

BOL Pimp!
                  NFL
                  5* 1-0
                  2* 6-2-1
                  1* 9-4
                  total = 16-6-1

Comment

Got 227.5 On The Biggie...time To Kick The Man In The Ass!!! Good Luck With The Rest!!!

Comment

First half line on Seattle is 116........hopefully they dont get less than 110 so its not a huge uphill fight in the 2h

PEACE

Comment

Well you got the 1st Q you where hoping for... GL well over a 1/4 of the way there

Comment

what do you think pimp on the halftime?

Comment

Halftime puts the total at 230. If you dont already have it thats one thing, but if you do, you are basically just increasing your bet and losing a couple of points of value.

I know Im not Pimp so I should probably just shut up, but I am not giving an opinion, just kind of stating the situation.
                            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
                              Halftime puts the total at 230. If you dont already have it thats one thing, but if you do, you are basically just increasing your bet and losing a couple of points of value.

I know Im not Pimp so I should probably just shut up, but I am not giving an opinion, just kind of stating the situation.

i know the situation, i was actually thinkin of bailing out. i'm riding it though. gl to us.

Comment

The thought crossed my mind to hedge but I didnt really consider it.

Seattle was winning 78-77 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd.....with 5 mins left in the game they have 87......Ive been really fucked hard the past week depending on the worst teams in the league to either cover for me or push games over and I have paid a steep price.....only miracle here is overtime and I am not that lucky

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                                X