Celtics Spank that ASS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celtics Spank that ASS!!!

Nice run for Houston, but I think reality sets in and the slide is on. They've been playing way over their heads and now that it's over, well, get ready to fade away. Another 1st round exit in their near future is what my crystal ball is showing

Yep Grandpa, call me a hater now

Fuck Boston.....pistons Will Piss On Em

Peace

Comment

Pistons are a good dribbling team.....

Dribbling piss down their legs.

Celts roll them in the playoffs.....

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
        Pistons are a good dribbling team.....

Dribbling piss down their legs.

Celts roll them in the playoffs.....

KAZ
        Yeah Im so scared.....I have the same amount of rings as Pierce, Allen & Garnett combined

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
          Yeah Im so scared.....I have the same amount of rings as Pierce, Allen & Garnett combined

PEACE
          Hahaha....You were on those winning teams? I'm really impressed. Well, unfortunately the 2008 ring won't be counted as one of them.

Just yoking chain Pimp....

KAZ
          [email protected]

Comment

Celtics are cute....I doubt they can even beat the Cavs and if they do itll take 7 games

PEACE

Comment

Celtics remind me of my Sixers in the 80's. When they added Moses Malone with Dr. J, the two hadn't won a title and they crushed everyone that year. Celtics roll through the playoffs. How many are they up now on those cutie Piston's? 5 games now?

KAZ
              [email protected]

Comment

Celtics remind me of my Sixers in the 80's. When they added Moses Malone with Dr. J, the two hadn't won a title and they crushed everyone that year. Celtics roll through the playoffs. How many are they up now on those cutie Piston's? 5 games now?

KAZ
                Pistons dont care about regular seasons....been to the East Finals 5 years in a row, twice to the Finals and beat the Lakers with Kobe and Shaq......last time the Celts sniffed the Finals was the late 80s when the Pistons bitch slapped to obscurity then and they havent been relevant again until now.....guess who will bitch slap them again into obscurity again? You guessed it the Pistons.....who do you think will able to mantain a competitive franchise for years to come? Dumars or Ainge.....my money is on Dumars

There is a reason why the Pistons, Wings and now the Tigers are competitive every single season because they are led up top by the right people who know how to draft, who to pick up via free agency and when to part ways with an older player and there is a reason why the Lions stink till eternity because they are led by idiots

PEACE

Comment

Celtics have whipped them twice and lost by 2 in the one loss. Celtics will have home court advantage against the Pistons and will roll them.

The Piston's 2 conference championships and one NBA championship in the past 15 years don't exactly strike fear in many. If this team is so powerful, where's the proof?

I'd be more worried about the Piston's getting past Orlando than I would be of the Celts getting past the Cadavalier's.

KAZ
                  [email protected]

Comment

Celtics have whipped them twice and lost by 2 in the one loss. Celtics will have home court advantage against the Pistons and will roll them.

The Piston's 2 conference championships and one NBA championship in the past 15 years don't exactly strike fear in many. If this team is so powerful, where's the proof?

I'd be more worried about the Piston's getting past Orlando than I would be of the Celts getting past the Cadavalier's.

KAZ

Get real man.....Celts havent done shit in 20 years....show me something in the playoffs then we can talk....till then my money is on Detroit

PEACE

Comment

Pistons are one of maybe 3 or 4 teams in the NBA that actually play defense. We all know defense wins championships in ANY league and therefore that is why they have a chance to win it all each year. This is why the Suns or Warriors havent won an NBA championship in the last 10 years because your high powered offense can only take you so far only to eventually fall off when you cant play any defense what so ever.
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                        Pistons are one of maybe 3 or 4 teams in the NBA that actually play defense. We all know defense wins championships in ANY league and therefore that is why they have a chance to win it all each year. This is why the Suns or Warriors havent won an NBA championship in the last 10 years because your high powered offense can only take you so far only to eventually fall off when you cant play any defense what so ever.

Chad, Celtics are the best defensive team in the NBA. WHile I think the Pistons will beat them in the playoffs, don't discount the Celtics defense.

Rockets will not even make the playoffs!
                        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                          Chad, Celtics are the best defensive team in the NBA. WHile I think the Pistons will beat them in the playoffs, don't discount the Celtics defense.

The Rockets wont make the playoffs?????

Damn, dont know about that
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack

Celtics are one of the other three teams...had nothing to with reference to anything negative defensively against Boston....
                            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                              The Rockets wont make the playoffs?????

Damn, dont know about that

I think they take a beating on this road trip...a bit extreme since they are 6 up in the loss column and you are probably right, but I do think they will be closer to 8th, or actually 8th, than they will be to first.

I like their team, but, imo, they have been playing well over their heads and are about to come crashing to earth.
                              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                              X