Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Cavs/Lakers

hypothetical

If Kobe gets traded for Lebron today which team gets better.

PEACE

this is a funny answer but I believe without question that lebron is MVP (his team is winless in games without him) but IMO cleveland would get better. I could not see lebron playing in L.A. This is coming from someone who completeley dislikes japanese beef. (kobe)

Comment

I think Cleveland gets worse, not sure if LA gets better, Lebron still needs work on his mid range J and it appears Kobe gets a lot of looks in that 15-18 foot range...I also dont see Kobe having the energy to carry his whole team every night the way Lebron does. The supporting cast in LA is way better
      Last edited by ELJUGO; 03-18-2008, 03:05 PM.
      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

If Kobe joins the Cavs IMO you get the Lakers before this season ......if Lebron is on the Lakers I dont think the Lakers would lose another game

PEACE

Comment

I think both teams suffer.

Each player is a perfect fit in the respective city.
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
          Clark: What's steroids?
          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
            If Kobe joins the Cavs IMO you get the Lakers before this season ......if Lebron is on the Lakers I dont think the Lakers would lose another game

PEACE
            your probably right because he would have all of those good players around him to pass the ball to. as the other poster said lebron can't nail 18 footers all day like kobe can and let's not talk about 3 pointers (not saying he has to as he is great at everything else but why does he keep shooting them and at bad times)

Comment

Lebron is the better player, so I think the Lakers get better. As great as Kobe is, and there is no denying that he is a special player, Lebron is better, IMO. If I were starting an NBA team and got to choose any player in the league to start with, it wouldnt even be a question in my mind.
              "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

No Brainer, Cleveland!

Comment

Working...
                X