X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain's parlay

NHL
    ML Parlay philadelphia flyers/ montreal canadiens +110

The flyers are not playing well right now but here comes atlanta to the rescue !! Philadelphia is 24-3-1 with 3 ties all time against atlanta and 12-1-1 at home against atlanta. I'll ride those #s

The canadiens IMO are just the best team in the east, now lately some might say that the st. louis blues are one of the worst in the west. St. louis has lost I believe 10 of there last 11, and have pretty much given up, while montreal is still in a race for #1 in the east. I'll take the better team with something to play for

NOTE *** not sure who will be in goal for philly but it shouldn't matter, and Halak is starting for montreal he has started 8 games at the bell centre and he's 8-0 !

crazy NIT parlay still to come............................GL everyone

gl Pain

Comment

BOL with the parlay tonight Pain...love it am also on this one bro!!!

PS - yea Halak is 8-0 at home and Flyers do OWN the Thrashers..
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I'll give this a try......why not
        NIT crazy parlay 6 teams

UMASS -450
        OHIO ST -1800
        SYRACUSE -1600
        FLORIDA ST -340
        ARIZONA ST -3000
        VIRGINIA -850

6 Teamer even or +100 ( i know things like this rarely work just giving it a shot)

MARYLAND TERPS +2.5 (ACC team vs a Big Ten team.....enough said.

(sorry no rot # for the kapt, i'll be sure to start adding them. in a rush today)

Comment

hey chado, not telling you what to do by any means but I do feel pretty good about that 6 teamer above.

Just a reference I believe I wrote this in a post earlier this year the acc won the ACC/big ten challenge 8-2 if not 8-2 then 7-3 point is it's been proven time and time again when you have 2 average teams take the ACC team vs the big ten.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
            hey chado, not telling you what to do by any means but I do feel pretty good about that 6 teamer above.

Just a reference I believe I wrote this in a post earlier this year the acc won the ACC/big ten challenge 8-2 if not 8-2 then 7-3 point is it's been proven time and time again when you have 2 average teams take the ACC team vs the big ten.
            This is what I will be doing for the actual tourney that means something...I would not advise to do a 6 team ML parlay in the NIT tourney cause one of those teams could literally not give two flying fucks for being in this garbage tourney and especially the ones that got screwed out of the big one. Their effort level could be slim to nothing and can easily lose outright IMO. This is like betting a 6 team pre-season ML parlay. Total toss up.
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
              X