Lines are out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay
    Love Davidson as well Chado. Also playing in nearby Raleigh doesn't hurt!
    This is not the same Gonzaga Bulldog team that we have seen run the table at these tournaments over the past few years. They are just simply not a quality team this season. Watched them play a number of times and they are decent if that. Davidson should beat them IMO...gonna jump on them moneyline but debating to wait or not. I hate not knowing whether betting some of the games now or later is gonna screw or benefit me with the line movements we will see throughout the week.
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• My Early Leans:

Kent St

Kansas St

Oral Roberts

Sienna

Arkansas

Miss St ( Oregon Blows When They Dont Play At Home )

BYU -- WHITEBOYS GETTING NO RESPECT

S. Alabama

Comment

• I know it's never happened, but I could seriously see all 4 #1 seeds make the Final 4...look at the odds to win it all...there is a huge difference odds-wise between the highest #1 (Memphis) and the next team.

Comment

• Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
          I was shocked they got a 6 seed man.....I didnt think they were near the bubble....shows how smart I am

PEACE
          I don't know how OU got a 6 seed, Pimp. I thought they'd be a 7 or 8 at best. They did have a pretty high RPI, though. Blake Griffin and at least one other OU big man should have a good first-round game. If OU's inconsistent guards can shoot at least 30% from the floor and 65% from the line they'll beat St. Joe's. Otherwise, they're one and done.
          Last edited by garth; 03-17-2008, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Think all of you are wrong abouth Gonzaga. Really think people watched Davidson hang with UNC and Duke. This is the best Zags team they've had there in a long time. Rank high in offensive FG% and Def FG%. Basiclly have 5 guys that average double figures. This team has gotten zero respect all year. Davidosn has Del Curry's son, and that's really about it. Looking foward to the Zags/ Hoyas matchup round 2.
            "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by grandmama
              Think all of you are wrong abouth Gonzaga. Really think people watched Davidson hang with UNC and Duke. This is the best Zags team they've had there in a long time. Rank high in offensive FG% and Def FG%. Basiclly have 5 guys that average double figures. This team has gotten zero respect all year. Davidosn has Del Curry's son, and that's really about it. Looking foward to the Zags/ Hoyas matchup round 2.
              Best Zags team in quite some time??

I could be wrong but I think that team when they had Adam Morrision and others a few years back was much stronger IMO...
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• most complete team for sure. Davidson's good losses we all against teams that are not in the top 80 in def fg%: Duke, Ucla, NC State, UNC. They have not faced a team that's as solid on defense as the Zags.
                "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

• congrats on sobriety by the way.

Comment

• Just looked at my book and they have NCAA and NIT as well as CBI lines....what is CBI? Is it another tourney?
                    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack
                      Just looked at my book and they have NCAA and NIT as well as CBI lines....what is CBI? Is it another tourney?
                      yep

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack
                        Just looked at my book and they have NCAA and NIT as well as CBI lines....what is CBI? Is it another tourney?

Not even run by NCAA......some teams are not participating (Said they wouldnt accept a bid) b/c its some other organization trying to run shit/make money off NCAA teams.

http://www.gazellegroup.com/cbi/index_main.htm
                        Last edited by aplous; 03-17-2008, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• bump

Comment

Working...
                          X