Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are the Milwaukee Bucks such a trash team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are the Milwaukee Bucks such a trash team?

This isn't an NBA bashing thread...just wondering because they have skill all over the court and they are embarassing to watch.... I know someone will say look at the Knicks but the Knicks have no team guys while the Bucks have to reason to be losing like they do?

Just wondering by the NBA followers how this team is as bad as they are?

The only good thing about going to a Bucks game is watching
    Desmond Masons wife get up and get a water or go to the bathroom. You can see all the men in the crowd follow her with their eyes. She is smoking hot. Look for a white girl
    one or two rows behind the media people(across from the
    players and Herb Kohl) with a flower in her hair. Purple seems
    to be her favorite color.

dEaNo

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
      The only good thing about going to a Bucks game is watching
      Desmond Masons wife get up and get a water or go to the bathroom. You can see all the men in the crowd follow her with their eyes. She is smoking hot. Look for a white girl
      one or two rows behind the media people(across from the
      players and Herb Kohl) with a flower in her hair. Purple seems
      to be her favorite color.

dEaNo
      Leave it to Beaver oh I my Deano
      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

They are not as bad as the NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!!!! I had them winning by 3 1/2 and they had a 7 pt lead and the ball with 19 second left and could not maintain the lead. They gave up 5 pts in 4 seconds!!!!!! How the fuck did that happen??? It fucked up my two team parlay with New Orleans being the second.... Fuck the Knicks, Fuck Isiah Thomas, The the cable company guy that owns them.... And fuck Spike Lee for being a Knick Fan!!!!!!!!

Comment

don't know what you guys are expecting from a team that starts and pays bobby simmons $10M

Comment

I live up here and have to watch this garbage team all season - its excruciating! HC Krystkowiak has lost the team in his first season, they have no leadership, play no defense, and have absolutely NO heart. Oh and one more thing, things will not improve until Senator Herb Kohl sells the team. He sticks his nose in the GMs business all the time and even vetoed a trade deadline deal where we could have gotten rid of Simmons and Gadzuric. And now more than ever, the fans just don't care anymore. Its not pretty...

Comment

Working...
            X