X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday ALL DAY In Game Thread!!!

3 hours till game time on a weekday!!!

Gotta love it!!!

Think I am going with Cuse @ noon...who is everyone else rolling with?
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

I think I like them also.

Comment

Cuse has so much public money on it, including some of my own.

Going to the session 2 at the Garden tonight!!! Courtside seats baby!!
      NFL System - Year 1
      Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
      Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
      Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
      Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
      Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
      Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
      Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
      Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
      Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
      Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169
        Cuse has so much public money on it, including some of my own.

Going to the session 2 at the Garden tonight!!! Courtside seats baby!!
        Lucky you...have fun man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          3 hours till game time on a weekday!!!

Gotta love it!!!

Think I am going with Cuse @ noon...who is everyone else rolling with?
          im goin with tha cuse..that team scares the fuck out of me tho they are honestly the dumbest bunch of players ive ever seen...but i think they get it done today. they usually play well at the garden
          twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Honestly guys I am still blowing my load over my Habs performance last night and Price getting that shutout...fuckin stellar performance in a statement game by my team to take over first overall again...I have faith we can do it this year!!!

Comment

This Cuse/Nova game is a total coin flip...probably in my best interest to pass on it IMO....

Comment

Honestly guys I am still blowing my load over my Habs performance last night and Price getting that shutout...fuckin stellar performance in a statement game by my team to take over first overall again...I have faith we can do it this year!!!
                yeah i had the under...and the devils are so fvkin boring id love to see the habs make it out of the east
                twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Originally posted by myrjimmy3
                  yeah i had the under...and the devils are so fvkin boring id love to see the habs make it out of the east
                  They were saying on Sportscentre all morning about how this is the highest my Habs have been seeded this late in the season since they won the Cup in 1993...that tells you something right there in itself about this team...anything less than Eastern Conference final (3rd round) is gonna be a disappointment....

Comment

Isn't this a Wednesday In Game thread? Or is it a Montreal circle jerk?

Comment

GO HABS ! LOL....

On a side note- If you were fighting for Home ice in the playoffs...would you really use Bertuzzi-Marchant-Pronger in a fuckin shoot-out....I just about pissed myself this morning when i saw this....somebody tell me i'm seeing things....lol nice move there Carlyle.... I guess 1 pt. is better than 2 pts......

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        Isn't this a Wednesday In Game thread? Or is it a Montreal circle jerk?
                        I agree.He said Sportscenter has been talking about it All morning.It's a fucking replay .So technically they only talked about it once and then repeated at 7,8 and 9

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                          I agree.He said Sportscenter has been talking about it All morning.It's a fucking replay .So technically they only talked about it once and then repeated at 7,8 and 9

It was a regular season win

If i jerked off as much as chad does every time my Celtics or Red Sox won a regular season game while in 1st place, my dink would fall off. If only some of that energy was funneled towards women instead of men on ice!

Comment

If i jerked off as much as chad does every time my Celtics or Red Sox won a regular season game while in 1st place, my dink would fall off. If only some of that energy was funneled towards women instead of men on ice!

that right there is Funny !

Comment

MEN ON ICE

Comment

Working...
                              X