Wednesday NBA Super Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday NBA Super Play

well i tried my equation on college and it failed. 1 win 2 loses. gonna stay in the nba today with my top rated play. this game should be easy money. sit down for this one.

NEW YORK KNICKS -1.5 or -2

knicks are 8-3 ats at miami last 11 games. knicks can score at times and should be able too score a ton of points here. is there anybody in the middle for the heat? haslem is also questionable for this game. wade done for the season. besides marion who can score? if the clippers can win in miami the knicks should beat them by 10 or more tonight.

heat 8-22 ats at home.
    0-6 when the total is between 190 & 194.5.
    3-10 vs atlantic teams.
    1/19/08 knicks 88 heat 84. this game won't be that close.

good luck cappers
    Last edited by detroitdavid; 03-12-2008, 06:24 AM.
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

BOL with the Knicks tonight David!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl tonight---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

gl dude I'm on it it's one of my straight bets

Comment

BOL tonite dd hate to see we're opposite but I nabbed the Heat @+3.
          Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

thanks and gl!!!!!

Comment

Good luck David!!

Comment

Thanks for the winner DD!! Dude, you were right on again! I am a HEAT fan, but they are soooo bad.......but living in Big 12 country, I have went to several college games. Give us Beasley from K State to go with Wade and Marion, I like the looks of that! Anyway Thanks brother I follow you nightly!!
                "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Good call David!!
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Nice!!
                    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Nice hit, I almost played it but the line at bodg moved to 3.5, I would lost by hook
                      Good Luck to everyone
                      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                      Clark: What's steroids?
                      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
                        Thanks for the winner DD!! Dude, you were right on again! I am a HEAT fan, but they are soooo bad.......but living in Big 12 country, I have went to several college games. Give us Beasley from K State to go with Wade and Marion, I like the looks of that! Anyway Thanks brother I follow you nightly!!
                        niiice once again DD can't argue with anyone fading miami at -1

sooner I gave this some serious thought and I discovered that Beasley is the WRONG option for Miami if they get the #1 slot
                        Derrick Rose memphis 6'3 205 freshman PG is the RIGHT option! no doubt in my mind taking the 6'9 235 beasley at PF over Rose would be a mistake, that kid can play man, the 3 point shooting will get better with time and work.....if knicks pick second they'll snatch beasley and put him at the 3 and 4

Comment

DDP....you know you may be right! I love Rose as well and I like your logic. I have seen Beasley in person 3 times this year and he is so smooth. But with that said I do agree with your assessment of the situation. I am a huge Riley fan as well, but I am hoping with all his "scouting" he gets us what we need to be competitive for a long period of time. D Wade is going to be around as long as they keep putting players in place that make the Heat competitive and not just for one season. Thanks for your feedback.
                          "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Working...
                          X