• Show
Clear All

• Wednesdays Plays

More Overs

10* Pistons Over 192

5* Raptors Over 222

Still havent checked Magic, Bucks, Hornets, Mavs

PEACE

watching the the last 7 mins of chic/utah made me sick. utah didn't care didn't try. game should have went over easy. 6 points for jazz in last 5 mins. Don't get NBA players???

good luck bro
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
      watching the the last 7 mins of chic/utah made me sick. utah didn't care didn't try. game should have went over easy. 6 points for jazz in last 5 mins. Don't get NBA players???

good luck bro
      Game was looking great epecially early in th 4th quarter.....Utah needed to get a bit closer before Sloan left his guys in at the end and they didnt so they threw in the towel with 2 minutes left because they have 4 road games in 5 nights....they didnt score enough early and thats why the play lost

PEACE

Comment

BOL tonite Pimpster.
        Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

BOL today Ronnie!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

get em today PIMPSTER

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

NBA add

7* Jazz Over 211

PEACE

Comment

Bol 2day!

Comment

Best of luck pimp. Im with you on these plays and thanks for the winners you have been posting. Keep up the good work.
                  "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

2h NBA & NHL

5* Canucks +115

5* Pistons Over 93'

PEACE

Comment

Philly is gonna get murdered if they keep playing a half court game with the Pistons

PEACE

Comment

I need to get bailed out with an overtime period

PEACE

Comment

Flip Saunders is a fucken idiot.....this has nothing to do with my bet but they are down 1 with secs left and they decide not to foul Philly who milks the clock and then misses and now they get the ball from deep in their own end with 3.2 secs left

It doesnt take a math genius to figure out that if Philly milks the clock all the way down and then shoots you might not even get the ball back if its a loose rebound......Pistons have the talent but this guy is a stupid fucken coach and he is what is holding them back

PEACE

Comment

mcp i agree with you. flip should not be coaching in the NBA, maybe in the developMENTAL league. he stays with the starting 5 toooooo long, he gets out coached game in and game out. when are they gonna give bill laimbeer a shot at coaching. you know he'd love that. even tho i've been out of detroit for 28 years i read the detroit news on line, and i can't believe the press hasn't gotten on flip or joe d for keeping this guy around. if they don't go to the finals and it don't look like can get by boston maybe they'll fire his ass.

the following has been a paid advertisement for the bill laimbeer for coach group, i'm Double D and i approve this messege.
                            The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

Working...
                            X