anyone else bet on the flyers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else bet on the flyers?

absolutely remarkable....never seen anything like it.
    1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Un-freakin Real
    Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

What happened?

Comment

Little explaination would be nice???

Comment

I took the Leafs just watched one of the most exciting 3rd periods ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The leafs even pulled their goalie in regulation cause they couldnt conceded a point to the team they are chasing for a playoff spot!!!!!!!!

I could care less that they gave Philly a point cause my Leafs bet came back from the dead to cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

up 2-0 heading to the third....up 3-0 2 min into the third....then 3-1.....3-2......3-3 with like 4 to go.....leafs go on a power play and actually pull the goalie to try and win in Reg. Goes to OT....1.5 min left...a flyer gets TACKLED heading into the zone....obviously not worth a call....45 sec's left the leafs shove one in. so gross.
            1 = $25

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              I took the Leafs just watched one of the most exciting 3rd periods ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The leafs even pulled their goalie in regulation cause they couldnt conceded a point to the team they are chasing for a playoff spot!!!!!!!!

I could care less that they gave Philly a point cause my Leafs bet came back from the dead to cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well congrats....I know you need it more than I do.
              1 = $25

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
                well congrats....I know you need it more than I do.
                My Dad is the hugest Leafs fan and I was cutting him up the whole game saying how much they fuckin blow knowing that they needed to beat Philly tonight to even have a remote chance of making the playoffs (and cause I has money on them) and when they came back and won he was talking the most shit to me...funny thing is they still gave Philly a point and arent gonna get in for the 3rd straight year anyway...

Comment

over here....

Comment

My Dad is the hugest Leafs fan and I was cutting him up the whole game saying how much they fuckin blow knowing that they needed to beat Philly tonight to even have a remote chance of making the playoffs (and cause I has money on them) and when they came back and won he was talking the most shit to me...funny thing is they still gave Philly a point and arent gonna get in for the 3rd straight year anyway...
                    they certainly outplayed them....prospal made 2 sick passes but they flyers just looked flat the whole game....I don't know what the fuck it is about them....I know hatcher needs to die already....guy is old as dirt....The manner in which they lost however is sickening.
                    1 = $25

Comment

missed the game= sound like it was a good one ...

Comment

Originally posted by tash
                        missed the game= sound like it was a good one ...
                        Philly was up 3-0 with about 12 minutes left and Leafs made it 3-2 with about 6 left...Muarice pulled the goalie with about a minute left trying to win in regulation so they didnt concede a point to the Flyers and chances were flying around everywhere but couldnt score....then Leafs won 4-3 in OT....

Comment

Philly was up 3-0 with about 12 minutes left and Leafs made it 3-2 with about 6 left...Muarice pulled the goalie with about a minute left trying to win in regulation so they didnt concede a point to the Flyers and chances were flying around everywhere but couldnt score....then Leafs won 4-3 in OT....

awesome- i love winning when your not suppose to ! rarely happens to me... when i lose - i'm way off... lol

Comment

fixed! FIXED! fixed!

trash league!!!!!!!!

these players don't even try!!!!!!!!!!

only in the NHL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

doesn't happen in any other sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X