hey chado need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey chado need your help

hey bud there are qiute a few games that i really like tonight, i'm not going to have much time to cap them out as good as I want, I was hoping you could help with some of your info.

colorado -140
    let's get the homer pick out of the way, but seriously with the way they played in dallas, and van and cal winning last night we gotta win, c'mon it's atlanta. (any word on forsberg ?)

montreal -125/ under 5 or 5.5 ???
    Not sold on montreal just yet but I do remember you saying something about the under earlier in the year, I think it was your goy. I just like montreal tonight, any # you have against nj would be great

san jose -135
    these guys just keep steam rolling along, the best road team in the conference, i'm just riding the cheechoo train here

anaheim -140
    IMO the way anaheim is playing -140 is a good price against phoenix, i'm pretty sure anaheim owns them too but phoenix has been playing well lately (bryzgalov)

ML parlay
    DET/OTT
    just based on how good det is @ home and how bad boston has looked lately. Then again ottawa has been slumping.

I know this is a lot if you just have a few quick thoughts, much appreciated. thanks bud

Right now I am gonna be playing MTL/NJ under and COL for sure...

No real strong opinions on any of your others you mentioned...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

thanks bud appreciate it I'm just taking 3 for now I'll ride that under as well as col, and s.j. If the early games go well I'll jump on anaheim.

I did check and bryzgalov has beaten anaheim in his only 2 starts against them, also phoenix has won 4 of the last 5.

not sure if your interested but I'm gonna parlay det -240 with the jazz -190 in the nba. good luck tonight whatever you roll with.

17 days away baby keep going strong !

Comment

Gl Dudes ! chado- big game for your Habs tonight huh......

Comment

Originally posted by tash
          Gl Dudes ! chado- big game for your Habs tonight huh......
          And vs Ottawa on Thursday too...

Comment

Not sold on Colorado quite yet after seeing this:

D Adam Foote Hip Questionable
            C Peter Forsberg Groin Questionable
            D Jordan Leopold Head Questionable
            D Ruslan Salei Eye Questionable
            LW Ryan Smyth Concussion, shoulder Out
            RW Marek Svatos Knee IR
            D Brett Clark Shoulder IR

Ugh...thats a lot of question marks right there....

Comment

Tonights NHL card is a real tough one IMO...a lot of games can go either way....only one I like so far with confidence is MT/NJ under....all sides are extremely tough to call....

Comment

well I'm probably gonna curse myself here as anaheim still has the 3rd period to play but WOW. I guess if you know a sport that well sometimes you don't have to cap.

my only loss is that stupid parlay I put in with the jazz/ but i guess the ottawa/det parlay makes up for that.

let's go ducks bring this great night home for me !!!

CHADO I hope you stuck with the av's, either way we hit the n.j/mon under and I see your on anaheim with me and tash

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                  Right now I am gonna be playing MTL/NJ under and COL for sure...

No real strong opinions on any of your others you mentioned...
                  I hope you played both of these...would have went 2-0..

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
                    hey bud there are qiute a few games that i really like tonight, i'm not going to have much time to cap them out as good as I want, I was hoping you could help with some of your info.

colorado -140
                    let's get the homer pick out of the way, but seriously with the way they played in dallas, and van and cal winning last night we gotta win, c'mon it's atlanta. (any word on forsberg ?)

montreal -125/ under 5 or 5.5 ???
                    Not sold on montreal just yet but I do remember you saying something about the under earlier in the year, I think it was your goy. I just like montreal tonight, any # you have against nj would be great

san jose -135
                    these guys just keep steam rolling along, the best road team in the conference, i'm just riding the cheechoo train here

anaheim -140
                    IMO the way anaheim is playing -140 is a good price against phoenix, i'm pretty sure anaheim owns them too but phoenix has been playing well lately (bryzgalov)

ML parlay
                    DET/OTT
                    just based on how good det is @ home and how bad boston has looked lately. Then again ottawa has been slumping.

I know this is a lot if you just have a few quick thoughts, much appreciated. thanks bud
                    I wound up taking all of these, very good night, but i cursed us with anaheim. sorry

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
                      I wound up taking all of these, very good night, but i cursed us with anaheim. sorry
                      Nice night congrats!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X