Monday NBA 2 Total Parlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday NBA 2 Total Parlay

hit my only game yesterday with the bulls +points. i was also right about gordon, hitting the first 8 shots he took, he kills detroit. there's more too handicapping besides numbers.

i have 2 games i'm looking at today, and i'm betting each game seperate with a small parlay on both.

1.portland/cleveland over 191.5 3*
    i have this game at 195. the last 2 game played between these 2 teams have gone over the total, and 4 of the last 5 have gone over.

2.nets/rockets under 193 5*
    i have this game at 192. 4 of the last 5 have gone under. rockets defense has played pretty well with mutombo in the center blocking and altering shots. nets have no inside game at all will will get killed just taking long range jumpers. i can't lay all those points here, but i can see the nets being held to 75 to 80 points.

good luck cappers
    Last edited by detroitdavid; 03-10-2008, 07:03 AM.
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

good luck today, DD!

Comment

gl today dd
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

BOL with the NBA totals for tonight David!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Gl Dd!

Comment

good luck!!
            1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

gl, and thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL Dave!
                NBA is a joke

Comment

portland under dropped to 188?
                  jordanrules..................

Comment

gl DD

Comment

I'm on it with you dude only I got 188 tough so thats better

Comment

i see both totals are down, i can understand the rockets/nets, but can't understand why the cavs/blazers game is down. i didn't see any injuries. i guess i can put a few more bucks on the over now. i wonder if the public is trying too middle the game. the way james is scoring and the cav's defense isn't as good as it was last year, i'm surprised that this game is down.

Einstien

Comment

good luck tonight David!

Comment

thanks and gl!!!! that total just dropped to 187 while i was putting it in!! just made it a regular play. did not get crazy.

Comment

i can't believe the cav's only have 39 points at the half. this is a team that averages 100 at home and portland gives up 99 on the road. plus king james only 9 points on 4 of 9 fga. i may need an overtime period in this game. i'm roughly 14 points behind where i need to be. maybe can get a 60 point 3rd quarter and get back on track.

Einstien

Comment

Working...
                              X