X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain's picks for thursday

NHL

Pitt -120
    The penguins have won all three matchups against the panthers this year and I really don't see anything changing tonight. (and it doesn't hurt to have crosby back)

Montreal -120
    The habs have not lost to the coyotes since 1998, after a dissapointing loss in san jose and with phoenix playing last night, the habs should keep this streak alive.

Colorado -125
    First off this is kind of a homer pick for those of you who don't know. BUT this avalanche team has won 4 in a row, and this is anaheim's 4th game in 3 nights on the road, including a 3-0 loss last night. bottom line is colorado has to win to stay in the playoff race and with forsberg's return the other night I think they will.

might add a few later.................

BOL tonight Pain and nice to see you post!!!

Love my Habs tonight aswell!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck

Comment

Good Luck Pain

Comment

just checked and it looks like anaheim's backup goaltender is starting tonight in colorado, it always helps when you don't have to face one of the top 5 goalies in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
            just checked and it looks like anaheim's backup goaltender is starting tonight in colorado, it always helps when you don't have to face one of the top 5 goalies in the league.
            Correct...Jonas Hiller is expected to start....

Also really like the under 5.5 goals in PIT/FLA with Fluery and Anderson in net...

Comment

Best of luck Mr. Pain! Sorry to lead you astray yesterday. That wasn't my intention at all. Again my apologies.

Comment

gl tonight PAIN

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                  BOL tonight Pain and nice to see you post!!!

Love my Habs tonight aswell!!!
                  you love the Habs EVERY night! LOL.
                  "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

good luck
                    THINK BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
                      NHL

Pitt -120
                      The penguins have won all three matchups against the panthers this year and I really don't see anything changing tonight. (and it doesn't hurt to have crosby back) = loser

Montreal -120
                      The habs have not lost to the coyotes since 1998, after a dissapointing loss in san jose and with phoenix playing last night, the habs should keep this streak alive. they did, winner

Colorado -125
                      First off this is kind of a homer pick for those of you who don't know. BUT this avalanche team has won 4 in a row, and this is anaheim's 4th game in 3 nights on the road, including a 3-0 loss last night. bottom line is colorado has to win to stay in the playoff race and with forsberg's return the other night I think they will. They did, winner

might add a few later.................
                      2-1 for the night

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
                        you love the Habs EVERY night! LOL.
                        They have won 37 times this season and are first overall in the East. Of course I am homer but I still dont see your point??? If you took them every game this season you would be up money so what is so funny about that???

PS - Congrats on the 2-1 day yesterday Pain!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X