Spark's Picks for Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baseballdave
    good luck tonight joe. i hope alls been well. i haven't had much time to post lately so i hope everyone has been kicking ass
    dave
    Hey Dave ... Things going well over here .... thanks ... Just trying to stay as busy as possible ...

Hope things are great with you ... Good to see you as always ...

Bases right around the corner buddy

Joe

Comment

Spark, how you doin bud?

I've been meaing to ask you about your baseball capping. I'm pretty sure you're a really good baseball capper, but I don't remember your strategies so I was hoping you can refresh my memory. About how many games do you post/day...do you stick to small faves/dogs, and do you consider baseball your best sport?

I'm trying to pick one guy this season and stick with him the whole season instead of jumping ship to ship. Thanks and God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
        Spark, how you doin bud? [B]Doing well jimmy ... thanks .. You???[/B]

I've been meaing to ask you about your baseball capping. I'm pretty sure you're a really good baseball capper, I do ok .. real good?? Not too sure about that ... but I don't remember your strategies so I was hoping you can refresh my memory. About how many games do you post/day quite a few .. I do better when I play many rather than pick and choose...do you stick to small faves/dogs, yes, nothing over -.40 and do you consider baseball your best sport? yes, by a long shot ... I just got lucky this year and last in baskets ... I actually do not like the sport at all ...

!

Thanks jimmy ... I answered as honestly as I can ... Good Luck my friend ..
        Last edited by Spark; 03-06-2008, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Spark, How Are You My Modest Friend??? I Think Jimmy Just Stole My Idea As I Was Gonna Pick Someone To Follow All Baseball Season And I Had Chosen You!!! Good Luck Tonite...we Were Oppo On A Couple Of Plays...that Worries Me...maybe The Bulls Can Win By 4 So We Can Both Win!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke
            Spark, How Are You My Modest Friend??? I Think Jimmy Just Stole My Idea As I Was Gonna Pick Someone To Follow All Baseball Season And I Had Chosen You!!! Good Luck Tonite...we Were Oppo On A Couple Of Plays...that Worries Me...maybe The Bulls Can Win By 4 So We Can Both Win!!!
            Thanks Mark ... I am sooooooooooooo looking forward to bases ... I had a decent year last year but i went through a 2 week period twice that was awful ... hopefully we can avoid those losing streaks this year ...

Good Luck as always buddy ... and thanks again for the kind words ...

Comment

Sounds good Spark...thx for the honesty...have a good one.

Comment

Spark You Have Mail
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                  Spark You Have Mail

got it ... I sorta like the idea .. let me think about this and I will get back to you via e-mail tomorrow ..

Thanks ..

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                    got it ... I sorta like the idea .. let me think about this and I will get back to you via e-mail tomorrow ..

Thanks ..
                    OK THANKS BUDDY
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...