Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nba Goy Plus Multiple 10* 's ( 60-37 This Year) !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
    LMAO

I Might Have Another NBA GOY # 2 Tomorrow Or At Least A Moneyline GOY --- But I'm afraid of getting bashed if I do
    GG, pls don't take this the wrong way, but you put out more plays than anyone I've ever seen on a dialy basis, sometimes 20+/day and you're worried about getting bashed for putting out a GoY 2 days in a row?

Comment

Great call buddy with the Nuggets

NCAAs fucked us both and by some crap lines.....Riverside collapsed in that game and Florida just blew a monster lead at home also.......list goes on and on with the NCAAs

Dallas does look for tomorrow but Im not so sure there will be as much Houstn action as you are expecting because lately even though they have won a ton the other side is still getting plenty of love like they did with the Pacers tonight.

Also Dallas I think is the best home team in the NBA.....If I had to guess even w/o Dirk, Dallas should still get 55/45 and the line will hold steady and maybe even drop

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
        GG, pls don't take this the wrong way, but you put out more plays than anyone I've ever seen on a dialy basis, sometimes 20+/day and you're worried about getting bashed for putting out a GoY 2 days in a row?
        GOY'S ARE A LITTLE DIFFRENT -- YEAH ..IM WORRIED ABOUT GETTING BASHED

WHY AM I ALWAYS THE GUY SINGLED OUT WITH THE 20 PLAYS A DAY

2 OF THE MOST POPULAR POSTERS IN TERMS OF VIEWS POST AS MANY AS I DO ON A DAILY BASIS AND NO ONE SAYS SHIT TO THEM ABOUT IT ( NOT THAT THEY SHOULD )

I ALWAYS GET THE COMMENTS ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF PLAYS I POST AND TRY TO BRUSH IT OFF WITH A JOKE BUT FUK IT GETS OLD

I DONT EXPECT PPL TO TAIL ME ON ALL THE GAMES I POST ( SHIT MAYBE NOT ANY OF THEM )

BUT I POST WHAT I PLAY AND LET OTHERS DECIDE IF THE WANT TO FOLLOW OR NOT

GOING BACK TO YOUR GOY STATEMENT --- JUST HAVING A GOY PERIOD IS FROWNED UPON BY SO MANY PPL NOT ONLY HERE BUT AT OTHER FORUMS

HELL YEAH IM WORRIED ABOUT WHAT PPL WOULD SAY IF I HAVE 2 GOY IN A ROW ON CONSECUTIVE DAYS

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
          Great call buddy with the Nuggets

NCAAs fucked us both and by some crap lines.....Riverside collapsed in that game and Florida just blew a monster lead at home also.......list goes on and on with the NCAAs

Dallas does look for tomorrow but Im not so sure there will be as much Houstn action as you are expecting because lately even though they have won a ton the other side is still getting plenty of love like they did with the Pacers tonight.

Also Dallas I think is the best home team in the NBA.....If I had to guess even w/o Dirk, Dallas should still get 55/45 and the line will hold steady and maybe even drop

PEACE

YOU ARE RIGHT .. AND THE END OF THE DAY I DONT THINK IT WILL BE 55 % ON HOUSTON -- 60 TOPS

BUT IM PLAYING DALLAS FOR THE REASONS LISTED ABOVE AND NOT TRYING TO FADE THE PUBLIC ON THIS ONE

Comment

My pt was man, u obviously don't care what people think cuz u post a lot of plays a day so why should it be any different if you wanna have another GoY? Call it something else if you want, but who gives a fuck what people think.

Comment

byw, I wasn't bashing you for posting a lot of plays...just trying to make a pt

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                byw, I wasn't bashing you for posting a lot of plays...just trying to make a pt

Comment

Greek I Play Alot Of Games Also I Feel My Chanches Are Better That Way.keep Doing What You Do
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

nice call on the Nuggets----was I ever wrong on this one----keep the plays coming, whether it's 1 a day, or 30 a day.....

When you put em all out there, it let's people know what side you like, rather than them coming and asking,

who you like in this game, etc....etc....

And LV Jimmy was indeed making a point, a good one,......call em what you may.......just let us know you like it a lot.......

I throw a ton of em out there daily, and rate each one as I feel it.......

People can extract the ones they want, take em all, or ignore em completely..........know what I mean Verne

call em
                    A
                    G
                    O
                    Y
                    S
                    means...........almost a game of the year......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Nice call, GG!

Comment

THANKS FOR THE PICKS AND DEDICATION TO POSTING GG!
                        also, my guy has dallas minus 1 right now, way off the -1 talked about...what do ya think?

Comment

i mean "way off the -5 1/2 talked about"

Comment

Nice call GG

Comment

Boy the Line is DOWN to one this will be his biggest play of the year for SURE NOW

Comment

Working...
                              X