question for chado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for chado

hey bud took a little break but been going strong lateley thanks to colorado,and detroit last night. (I am almost afraid to post, know what I mean)
    anyway, I love san jose based on nothing at all. Call it a hunch I guess I know your habs have been on fire I just like san jose tonight. any info you have on your habs vs san jose is appreciated, so is your opinion.
    I'm also looking at anaheim -140 over ottawa, anaheim seems like too disciplined a team to lose to ottawa at home ?

that in date thread is pretty funny, hope it all worked out for you.
    P.S you wouldn't happen to be going to the UFC event in montreal would you they said it was the fastest sell out EVER in UFC and your hometown boy ST. Pierre is fighting

Originally posted by MR Pain
    hey bud took a little break but been going strong lateley thanks to colorado,and detroit last night. (I am almost afraid to post, know what I mean)
    anyway, I love san jose based on nothing at all. Call it a hunch I guess I know your habs have been on fire I just like san jose tonight. any info you have on your habs vs san jose is appreciated, so is your opinion.
    I'm also looking at anaheim -140 over ottawa, anaheim seems like too disciplined a team to lose to ottawa at home ?

that in date thread is pretty funny, hope it all worked out for you.
    P.S you wouldn't happen to be going to the UFC event in montreal would you they said it was the fastest sell out EVER in UFC and your hometown boy ST. Pierre is fighting
    Yea that UFC coming to Canada for the first time ever on April 5th at the Bell Centre where my Habs play I heard was sold out within an hour of tickets being released. I have also heard that to get them now from people that have them already its between $500-$1000 a piece. Would love to go but at that price no way.

As for my Habs tonight they are venturing on their once per year West Coast road trip. From what I can remember over the years they typically dont fair well on these trips. The thing that is different is that this is the best Habs team we have seen since we won it all back in 1993 so all previous seasons are somewhat irrelevant. We play tonight in San Jose, Thursday in Phoenix, Saturday afternoon in Los Angeles, and rap it up Sunday night in Anaheim. YIKES! Now that is tough to say the least. I will be happy if we go 2-2 and get even a split of these 4 games. San Jose is coming home and playing their first game back home after their season long 9 game road trip in which they lost the first three games but won the last 5 in a row. There is always that "jet leg" theory about teams in their first game home after a long road trip theory and coming out flat. I would not advise to take the Sharks tonight but I am quite biased. I would pass on that game altogether as these two teams rarely ever play each other and it really could go either way. As for the Ducks I really love them tonight and will be on them for sure. Since they got Selanne back in the lineup they have went on a tear going 9-1-0 in their last 10 games and starting to take form for the playoff run. They are defintely looking like a Stanley Cup contender out of the West this year and the Sens are playing terrible hockey aside from finally winning at home vs the Pens on Saturday afternoon. Good luck bro and Go Ducks tonight!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
    X