No announcement yet.

NCAAB Sunday plays!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zona! Nice hit w/ them and Sparty was hella easy!

Comment

Thanks Aplous--I know you had them as well.

4-3 today.

Tonight here is what I am doing.

540 St. Joes -6 think we gain some line value here as St Louis beat the FK out of St Joes last week--in the Palestra--this game should be tight--rival game but I like St. Joes here. D.J. Rivera from everything I have read is back after having a family emergency. I also expect a big night from Calathes(sp) he had a terrible night vs St Louis.

542 Maryland +1 Strictly taking this one on line movement and Mary being at home---Mary started as a 1.5 point fave--Clemson was at one point a 1.5 point fave this afternoon. Hate to see this type of move and will go against these 3+ line moves 90 percent of the time.

Not going nuts on these games just a few small plays to close the week!!
      Good luck gents!

Comment

One late play--- Ore-Oregon St played in Oregon won 79-63 total of 142 points. Oregon was only up 6 at the half in this game. Ore St at home has lost by 20,10,24,23,23 and 38 points this year(2008) at home-the ten was vs Cal--Ore 3-8 last 11 games--Ore St 0-17. Last win was 12-19-07 vs Northern Colorado. Both teams haven't played since Feb 23rd--Rusty or not???

I am taking

Oregon -10

Hate taking road faves in a rivalry but I have to put my money on these guys after looking at all the numbers on Oregon. Oregon has not been anything special lately but ORE St has been nothing but Whoreable.

Comment

go ducks man!!!
          THINK BLUE

Comment

5-5 on the day nothing to write home abt!! See you guys tomorrow!!

Good night sleep tight don't let the Tigers and OWLS bite you in the ass like they did to me!!

Comment

Working...
            X