ND/DePaul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ND/DePaul

I notice some guys are on Depaul today. I have watched ND alot, but haven't seen much of DePaul. DePaul really hasn't beat anyone and this line is pretty standard for good team on the road vs not so good team at home. I am leaning towards taking the Irish. What do you guys think?

Y E S

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

nd/depaul

from another site:

Led by Luke Harangody, the Irish are an explosive team which can put up a lot of points. They also allow a lot of points though, including a whopping 79.8 per game their last five times out. Coming off an important loss vs. Louisville, I expect them to be in a rather "deflated" mood this afternoon. Harangody's post game comments after the Louisville loss reveal the importance the Irish placed on the Louisville game: "If we got the win, that’s all I wanted. It was a huge opportunity. That's all we were looking for. I'm sad we didn't come out of here with a win." Stepping down in class to face a Depaul team which they already defeated, I won't be surprised if Notre Dame isn't fully focused here. Note that the Irish are 2-3 ATS their last five games against teams with a losing record and just 18-32 ATS their last 50 lined games against losing teams. During that stretch, they've also gone just 2-5 ATS when listed as road favorites in the -3.5 to -6 range. While the Irish are coming off a huge game, this is a huge one for the the Blue Demons. Not only are they clinging to the 12th and final spot (top 12 of 16 advance to conference tournament) in the Big East but they're playing with "revenge," looking to snap their current skid AND also playing their final home game of the season. The Blue Demons earned the cover when they played at Notre Dame last month and the home team has won the last five games in this series. Its also worth noting that the Blue Demons were 6-1 ATS in March the last two years. I expect them to improve on those numbers with a highly motivated effort this afternoon.

also note that 85% of the bets (sportsinsights) are on the Irish = I'll lean DePaul.

good luck

Comment

Working...
      X