Special Situation -- These Plays Are 12-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Situation -- These Plays Are 12-6

It's been two weeks since my last posted Special Situation, an easy NBA true payback win for Seattle over Portland. The one I found for tonight goes in just a few minutes as the last game of the night.

This play is special because Hawaii is favored over Boise State, the top team in the WAC. In past years teams comming to Hawaii lost because Hawaii had a better team than this year, plus the trip to Hawaii is not condusive to playing good basketball.

TONIGHT PLAY BOISE STATE +2 -120.

If Hawaii could not beat the worst road team in the league, Idaho, then they have no chance vs. Boise State as the favorite yet. Get on it now. Goes off in less than 10 minutes.

Another Winner

Sorry I'm not always able to post these plays leaving more time for you to decide if you want to play it too. I don't always come up with these plays myself until the last minute, but I hope if they continue to win, you will feel comfortable taking a chance and playing it as soon as you see one to make sure you get it played in time.

I don't find plays this good very often, but when I do they are so far winning at almost a 70% clip.

Comment

I had them as well--I saw the line movement and made the jump around 7:00---I found out later Nelson was out and that was probably the reason for the move---good thing it all worked out...

Comment

Bryce. That was one reason I waited so long to post it. I was assuming the line favored Hawaii because Nelson was out and that's exactly why we got points with the better team, even without their forward.

Comment

Working...
        X