No announcement yet.

7 plays till 7 NCAA Hoops!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10-4 today--didn't know Nelson wasn't playing(Boise State) pretty happy with the day!! Lost on the Cuse...Marquette over CAl 80--teams score 78 and CAL who just blows!!! Hey it is what it is---you can count all "close losses" all you want---Good night!!
    Last edited by bryce; 03-02-2008, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
      10-4 today--didn't know Nelson wasn't playing(Boise State) pretty happy with the day!! Lost on the Cuse...Marquette over CAl 80--teams score 78 and CAL who just blows!!! Hey it is what it is---you can count all "close losses" all you want---Good night!!
      Go to bed...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

PS - Congrats on a great day bro!!!

Comment

My chick is on the rag---WHY!!! I don't sleep anyway!! HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
            PS - Congrats on a great day bro!!!
            yes it was thanks!!

Comment

My chick is on the rag---WHY!!! I don't sleep anyway!! HAHA
              Yea I just got back from a date with a chick from work...went pretty well...played mr reservative when I could have went in for the kill at her house...hopefully it benefits me in the long run...thats the plan..

Comment

when you get to my age sex is secondary--will be 42 and I don't give a fuck anymore especially when she is bleeding--haha!! JK buddy ---hope you nail it soon!! Ok respectfully hope you make love soon!!

Comment

when you get to my age sex is secondary--will be 42 and I don't give a fuck anymore especially when she is bleeding--haha!! JK buddy ---hope you nail it soon!! Ok respectfully hope you make love soon!!
                  hahaha

Thanks bro...not too thrilled about the fact that she has two young daughters though....other than that is only bad thing really....

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                    hahaha

Thanks bro...not too thrilled about the fact that she has two young daughters though....other than that is only bad thing really....
                    Kids are cool--the mom is what you have to worry about!! Good luck my friend!! Let me know when you are home during the week that way I can give you a shout from work and not pay 80 cents a minute!!

Comment

Kids are cool--the mom is what you have to worry about!! Good luck my friend!! Let me know when you are home during the week that way I can give you a shout from work and not pay 80 cents a minute!!

Comment

R U around during the week? US work weeks normally run Mon--Fri haha

Comment

Working...
                        X