02/26/08 Suns(Phoenix) -9.5
    20:10 ET
    02/26/08 Rockets(Houston) -12.5
    20:40 ET
    02/26/08 Lakers(LA) -15.5
    22:40 ET

Your Total Bet: 5.00
    Total Potential Win: 200.00

If I win I win if I loose then I gonna follow a few professionals who know this business alot better than me. I've been foolish and I apologize totally.

Originally posted by francomafia99
    Progressive Parlay (7 Teams)

Bet $5.00
    to Win $200.00
    Date Team Line

02/26/08 Heat(Miami) +2
    19:40 ET
    02/26/08 Nets(NewJersey) +4.5
    19:40 ET
    02/26/08 Jazz(Utah) -7.5
    02/26/08 Cavaliers(Cleveland) -3
    02/26/08 Suns(Phoenix) -9.5
    02/26/08 Rockets(Houston) -12.5
    20:40 ET
    02/26/08 Lakers(LA) -15.5
    22:40 ET

Your Total Bet: 5.00
    Total Potential Win: 200.00

If I win I win if I loose then I gonna follow a few professionals who know this business alot better than me. I've been foolish and I apologize totally.

Come on buddy!! I don't know any professionals on here--I know I wake up at 530-600 every morning and go to work--I guess someone questioned you on why you had an over---under whatever on the same game--it is all good--just reply and tell them why--this is the easiest chat board--bettors board around---I lost tonight and I didn't get beat up about it--I didn't get badgered-all I got was support--I made a play it lost--I feel bad--my bank account feels bad--but these guys on here will be good as long as you are honest---enough said GN!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
      Come on buddy!! I don't know any professionals on here--I know I wake up at 530-600 every morning and go to work--I guess someone questioned you on why you had an over---under whatever on the same game--it is all good--just reply and tell them why--this is the easiest chat board--bettors board around---I lost tonight and I didn't get beat up about it--I didn't get badgered-all I got was support--I made a play it lost--I feel bad--my bank account feels bad--but these guys on here will be good as long as you are honest---enough said GN!
      Think I am the person you are referring to and I didnt question it in a negative way. I questioned it in the process of trying to give some advice. And I think my advice was very supportive and was pretty good actually. Its hard enough to win one game. But to bet a game where the total has to fall within a 4 point window is an easy way to lose your bankroll. Think that needed to be said is all because franco is going down a bad path with stuff like that and the purpose of my post was to encourage him to stay away from that kind of stuff. And thats all I said. And quite frankly, if that shouldnt be said on a forum like this, then I dont know what should.
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
        Think I am the person you are referring to and I didnt question it in a negative way. I questioned it in the process of trying to give some advice. And I think my advice was very supportive and was pretty good actually. Its hard enough to win one game. But to bet a game where the total has to fall within a 4 point window is an easy way to lose your bankroll. Think that needed to be said is all because franco is going down a bad path with stuff like that and the purpose of my post was to encourage him to stay away from that kind of stuff. And thats all I said. And quite frankly, if that shouldnt be said on a forum like this, then I dont know what should.
        EB its all good--I was just telling him of why the Q was raised---no disrespect at all to anyone---if it was me I would explain why the I played what I played--I try to middle a bunch of stuff--sometimes it works soemtimes it doesn't--I understand where you were coming from--take care.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
          EB its all good--I was just telling him of why the Q was raised---no disrespect at all to anyone---if it was me I would explain why the I played what I played--I try to middle a bunch of stuff--sometimes it works soemtimes it doesn't--I understand where you were coming from--take care.
          And I try to middle games also. But not as my only source of wagering for the evening. I know you werent hammering me, I just wanted it to be known that I wasnt hammering him. Franco seems to get pretty down on himself when he loses and maybe if he put together a couple winning nights picking a game or two, he would see there is a better way. Thats really all I was trying to say.
          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

And I try to middle games also. But not as my only source of wagering for the evening. I know you werent hammering me, I just wanted it to be known that I wasnt hammering him. Franco seems to get pretty down on himself when he loses and maybe if he put together a couple winning nights picking a game or two, he would see there is a better way. Thats really all I was trying to say.
            Fair enough EB! Didn't mean to come off in any other way but that if a memeber q's something just reply with your reasoning---hey to each his own---we all have different opinions--believe me I see where you are coming from with your thoughts!!

Comment

gl with the plays

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Well all in all im not gonna tottally follow certain people on here if I don't like a play for some reason and I have a gut fealing to not touch it or bet the other side I'm just saying, from now on I'll be more safe with my bets

Comment

rocks, I read your comment in franco's thread and you said nothing wrong ... I took it as you were trying to help ...

franco, good luck to you in the future ...

Comment

BOL with the parlay for tonight franco!!!
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Thanks I need it

Comment

Originally posted by francomafia99
                        Thanks I need it

You have it buddy

Comment

thanks buddy

Comment

Working...
                          X