Gl

Comment

3-8-1 Brutal day

Comment

get em tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
            3-8-1 Brutal day
            Yeah no shit man....I havent even checked my posted record but I know I went 7-8 today but got royally fucked with the St Bonn game, Auburn Under 2h....lost by 1' on Ill St...got a push with the Cuse somehow...got lucky with UNC by 1/2 and also got lucky with Cal by the hook or else I wouldve gotten crushed also......seems like these teams we have been playing lately just cant make a shot in the last 2 mins if their life depended on it....I dont know how many of these games you watch that you bet on but when I watch I am expecting shit to go wrong and thats not the right mentality but when its sour thats how ya feel......I know you dont take breaks in season but I think I am gonna lay off for a few days

PEACE

Comment

Yeah - I Hear Ya -- Lost 4 Games By Less Than 2 Points Today And Portland Blew A 18 Point 1st Q Lead

Oh Well

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                Yeah - I Hear Ya -- Lost 4 Games By Less Than 2 Points Today And Portland Blew A 18 Point 1st Q Lead

Oh Well
                I stopped watching after that Auburn game ended and I got fucked hard but luckily I got Cal and UNC by the hook and pushed Cuse even though I show them posted as losers and pushed......been a bad couple of days, thats all.....and not just one sided when I say that in terms of public/anti public.....its seems both sides have gotten drilled if thats at all possible

PEACE
                Last edited by MtrCtyPimp; 02-25-2008, 12:29 AM.

Comment

dupe
                  Last edited by MtrCtyPimp; 02-25-2008, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X